Guild Leveling 1-25 .00 USD Takes 7-10 Days Max, Any Server, You Choose The Name! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mmoidiot's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guild Leveling 1-25 $50.00 USD Takes 7-10 Days Max, Any Server, You Choose The Name!

I am leveling Guilds on any server horde or alliance $50.00USD. It takes me about 7-10 Days from 1-25 and I have to keep guild leader to level the guild. Depending on server, I can level the guild to 25 in under 7 days depending on the server. I also Can level more than one guild at a time up to 10 guilds at a time. Legit, Legal, No exploits. Just secret of the trades.

Level 25 Guilds on most servers sell for 100-200,000 Gold. That is over $200.00 in gold.

The post is strait forward, do not contact me if you do not intend to purchase.

GreenDot and WU Only forms of payment accepted.

Thanks
    mmoIdiot

Guild Leveling 1-25 .00 USD Takes 7-10 Days Max, Any Server, You Choose The Name!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online, Already 7 Guilds Ordered.

TechnoKilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey would you be willing to do a vouch guild? I have one that is level 6 currently and is almost level 7 on Mal'Ganis. Let me know if you would be willing to do this

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean, you want guild vouches purchased?
    I only do the tabs that can be purchased, the other ones would require some farming could you contact me on skype. I normally just do to 25 then it is yours. Mal Ganis is a high pop server, the guild is well worth 200,000G I am in the guild After Math, I will not reveal my ingame name for reason. I know the market well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand what you mean now, sorry it is very late. Yes I can do it for a vouch, I will need guild master or equal rights as if I was a GM to do this for you. Contact me on skype or pm me your character name and guild name and I will do it for a vouch from a high member.

Thanks

illusion82's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumped, Sold 3 guilds today. Buy 3 or more for only $25.00 a guild. Buy 10 at $20.00 each for $200.00. Guilds sell for 100-200K gold. My method is legit and no against any TOS and no programs used. Just my personal method I learned by mistake and now it is very easy for me to level guilds.

Also do not contact me about my method, I do am not making it public nor sharing it with anyone. My own partner on these forums does not even know the method and ask me more than once and If I will not tel him, I for sure will not tell anyone else. Only contact me if your buying.
    Last edited by mmoidiot; 10-18-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: I will not tell anyone how I do it.

TechnoKilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mmoidiot View Post
    I understand what you mean now, sorry it is very late. Yes I can do it for a vouch, I will need guild master or equal rights as if I was a GM to do this for you. Contact me on skype or pm me your character name and guild name and I will do it for a vouch from a high member.

Thanks
    Ok going to get in contact with you soon.