RAF Time and Unfreeze code menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jamesgreen's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RAF Time and Unfreeze code

I am aware of the risk in buying RAF game time, which is why I always bought it one month at a time per account. I even bought it from multiple sellers at a time to cover myself. Everyone who is complaining that they lost 10+ months of RAF time, what were you thinking buying that much? You got greedy and therefore lost out. Actually, you probably still saved money regardless compared to how much of a discount it is over the regular game time costs.

I am looking to buy an unfreeze code at a minimum so that I can get on to one of my accounts that was just frozen. I would at least like to get on it to move some gold/gear around and it is just not worth $15 for me to do simply this. If possible I would also like to buy another month of RAF time if it is currently still being offered but no worries if it is not available.

Props to all the sellers on these forums that work hard to meet our demand. Please take it easy on them and hope that they can continue to offer these services.

RAF Time and Unfreeze code
    Hmmster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone who is complaining that they lost 10+ months of RAF time, what were you thinking buying that much?
    I had a bunch of gametime on my account, then someone on my Skype did a broadcast that the prices were extra low, so I bought 6 more.