WTT GW2 Acc or Age of Conan Acc for WoW PLing or lvl85 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mavrada's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT GW2 Acc or Age of Conan Acc for WoW PLing or lvl85

Looking to trade a standard edition Guild Wars 2 account with a 24 Charr Warrior, nothing really special on Blackgate, although was in Titan Alliance, went undefeated in WvWvW for the first 2 months of GW2 existence, although Titan Alliance has broken up, there are a few guilds still sticking together to win and am in one of them.

The Age of Conan account has a level 60 Bear-Shaman and 61 Guardian, max money for a free account, some good items in the bank and etc.

I'm primarily looking for a level 85+ Hunter or powerleveling for my current hunter which is level 65, other preferred classes are Monk/Warlock, you don't have to have all 3 or even 2 of them, but if you have a hunter I'll be more than willing, US servers only, and may consider MoP keys.

E-mail me at: [email protected]
    Last edited by Mavrada; 10-15-2012 at 03:12 PM.

WTT GW2 Acc or Age of Conan Acc for WoW PLing or lvl85