Powerleveling ( Prefer not botter) for Ingamegold EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fizlespark's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling ( Prefer not botter) for Ingamegold EU

Hi, recently my guild have asked of I could reroll to a balance druid. I'm going away / being occupied with other thing and wondered if anyone here could level my balance druid from 85 - 90? Its on European servers stormrage/alliance, though the gold is at my main on stormrage horde.

Come with offers and post a comment here, with you'r skype name and i'l add you if I feel its a good deal.!

Thanks

Powerleveling ( Prefer not botter) for Ingamegold EU
    paketeh's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

I am new to the forums, but trusted user of piroxbots and mmoglider. You can also check my rep at eBay: eBay Mi mundo - paketeh

I can do this service for 89,00€ if it has to be manually done. If you can assume an hibrid model (50% manual-done, 50% bot), I'd be able to do it for 65,00€, and 39,00€ if it is fully botted.

If you are interested add me to skype: tiendawow

Thank you!

TiendaWoW
    [email protected]

MMOExpert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya! Your should check my topic out ( (★ ★ ★ MMOExpert's WOW SERVICE ★ ★ ★ (From Europe!))

I can level your druid 85-90 for 25€. That's probably one of the cheapest around.

I'm 100% honest and service oriented. I'll be using bot, altho you should know that I've levled more than 50 characters and I havent got anyones account banned or suspended yet. I'm new on this board, but known on pirox, wowglider/mmoglider and another wow-trade site.

Add my MSN: [email protected] or PM me your skype for a talk.

MMOExpert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt notice the payment being "ingame gold", however pm me your skype or add my MSN if your interested.

androgine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My offer

Originally Posted by Fizlespark View Post
    Hi, recently my guild have asked of I could reroll to a balance druid. I'm going away / being occupied with other thing and wondered if anyone here could level my balance druid from 85 - 90? Its on European servers stormrage/alliance, though the gold is at my main on stormrage horde.

Come with offers and post a comment here, with you'r skype name and i'l add you if I feel its a good deal.!

Thanks
    Hi !

if you'are interested i can level up your character for only 20euros.

PM me if interested.