WTT my MoP expansion pack(or cd key) for your lvl 25 guild.. U.S. Horde prefered menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT my MoP expansion pack(or cd key) for your lvl 25 guild.. U.S. Horde prefered

Title states it all. I have a Mists of Pandaria expansion pack i have not used. I can mail you the box or just give you the ck key over skype or both... Im looking for a level 25 guild preferably U.S. Horde but ill settle for U.S. Alliance if I must. But I do have some requirements:::

I will not do business with members that have been here shorter than 3 months

I will not do business with lazy leechers.

I want to type over skype exactly what we are trading for

I want you to invite me to your guild and I want you to state in G chat the transaction we are conducting, and I will do the same.

Its a reasonable request considering the thievery that's gone down.

WTT my MoP expansion pack(or cd key) for your lvl 25 guild.. U.S. Horde prefered
    Strathrename's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a level 25 guild, it's alliance though.