WTT or WTS 5 Session Lifetime & 3 Session Lifetime Honorbuddy Codes/ Login Portal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mmoidiot's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT or WTS 5 Session Lifetime & 3 Session Lifetime Honorbuddy Codes/ Login Portal

I have a 5 session Honorbuddy Lifetime Code and a 3 Session Lifetime Code. I have to sell them all not just one session.
    This is so the buyer can get the login information for the honorbuddy portal page so they can change it and have access to the sessions to kill them remotely from a phone ect.

Everyone knows that it is $31 for one session through there website. I am now playing World of Tanks, I no longer farm WoW gold or Level any longer because I do not need to.
    I am wanting to sell all 8 session or trade all 8 sessions. The trade would be for World of Tanks Gold so our clan can buy gold bullets for clan vs clan.

Only contact me if you intend to purchase or trade for the sessions.
    Skype = oldsayinginc
    Phone Number = Ask Me For It

WTT or WTS 5 Session Lifetime & 3 Session Lifetime Honorbuddy Codes/ Login Portal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Still for Sale/Trade

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 3 Session Honorbuddy and 2 Session DemonBuddy Left for sale! I Already Sold a 5 Session and 3 Session to a customer. Traded me a $50 Visa Gift Card and $25 Gift Card! Went Smooth, He repped me, I have more codes left to sell. The 3 Session is $10 a Session so $30 for the 3 Session. The 2 Session Demonbuddy code is a Lifetime $15 a Code, So $30. If you buy both
    I will take $50 Visa Gift Card or $50 in World of Tanks Gold!

Thanks
    MMOIDIOT

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logging off for the night, there is only two ways to pay for these codes Greendot Refill Card or World of Tanks Gold! You get the login information to the honorbuddy portal upon purchase.