1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bidding tweaks

1) Confirmation box - very, very much needed. Will spare you the whole "I've accidentally bid the wrong amount, can you fix it?" trouble which will be inevitable otherwise.

2) Minimum required bid displayed in the header and/or in the bid field by default - much needed as well. Right now, you have to guess it and wait 55 seconds to try again if you didn't guess right
    3) "You are leading an auction!" messages are completely obsolete, since they are generated right after the bid.

4) Disallow posting in buyout-only threads for people who have less points than the buyout is.

5) Disallow consequent bids by the same person. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...ml#post2543395

That's all I can think of right now.

Bidding tweaks
    1337pyro's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is Kurios stated that the bidding is like in Diablo 3... iirc it's totally different in the corecoins system...

02/02/2011 01:52 <Jackie Moon> I might just go whack off all this talk about man boobs is making me frisky

sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Confirmation box - very, very much needed. Will spare you the whole "I've accidentally bid the wrong amount, can you fix it?" trouble which will be inevitable otherwise.
    Added to wish list.

2) Minimum required bid displayed in the header and/or in the bid field by default - much needed as well. Right now, you have to guess it and wait 55 seconds to try again if you didn't guess right
    The 55 second will probably not go away, its a security check by VB and it's fine. Regards the minimum required ill check if we can make the UI more clear.

3) "You are leading an auction!" messages are completely obsolete, since they are generated right after the bid.
    This one is two folded it's informative and link as reference to your thread, so it has a purpose.
    Edited: we could add in options as checkbox if you wish to see such notification.

4) Disallow posting in buyout-only threads for people who have less points than the buyout is.
    I'll check that, is it a bug right?

5) Disallow consequent bids by the same person. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...ml#post2543395
    If you want to raise i think its fine.
    Last edited by sgurb; 10-15-2012 at 05:07 AM.