Let's Get Contributing! ( Free Services. ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

karot91's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's Get Contributing! ( Free Services. )

Hey all, new here, i have some pretty big plan's for the future in terms of offering paid services, but with so many great service's allready out there that are proven why would anyone want to use little old me? Well, for now im offering some service's for free just to get the ball rolling, these include.

500-1000 free honor points. ( hand done )
    100 Skill points in fishing, or if maxed 250 catch's/loots, ( you will be asked to set up the char in a place you want to fish )
    5 daily quest's done, ( More if there all at the same location, for example i think theres 7 quests for golden lotus rep, aslong as theres no travel i will complete them. )
    50-100 in a gathering profession, these are tedious, if ure herbing for example is 150, ill probly take it to 225 for free, but dont expect it maxed!
    Exploring achivement's x1-3 got a big zone thats unexplored? ill do that for you. Flying mount is needed, depending on the area's i could do more than 1.

There just the one's off the top of my head, im willing to preform any small task, and by small i mean <30 mins, just to build up some review's

Im aware giving an unknown is a risk, but ill try hard to prove myself in the comming days if people give me the chance to, my goal is to eventually build up to paid services for things noone is currently offering, such as Heroic gearing, Specific long achivements like rep grinds, aswell as powerleveling, profession leveling and honor grinding.

Just an FYI, i will preform only 1 thing for free, and the only thing i ask is a small comment after im finished rating my service.

Skype - wow4life91

Let's Get Contributing! ( Free Services. )
    karot91's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpzzzzzzzz