0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interact not working in 1.0.4

I try to get my bot program running with the new offsets in 1.0.4. I can move the character. However I cannot make the character attack the monster.
    I google many days, I learnt how to diff to find the new offset, however with the new offset the "interact"(attack) is still not working.
    I really appreciate if anyone can help. I'm thinking is that in 1.0.4 the interaction parameters has been changed? or the structures? Thanks.

Here is the segment of code about "interact"/attack:
    Code:
           public static uint interact = 0x1543B84;  //Hint: 0x015A0BD4 was the old value before 1.0.4
            public static uint interactOffsetA = 0xA8;
            public static uint interactOffsetB = 0x58;
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK1 = 0x7F20; // set to 777C
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK2 = 0x7F44; // set to 1 for NPC interaction
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK3 = 0x7F7C; // set to 7546 for NPC interaction, 7545 for loot interaction
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK4 = 0x7F80; // set to 7546 for NPC interaction, 7545 for loot interaction
            public static uint interactOffsetMousestate = 0x7F84; // mouse state 1 = clicked, 2 = mouse down
            public static uint interactOffsetGUID = 0x7F88; // set to the GUID of the actor you want to interact with

public static uint itrInteractA = mem.ReadMemoryAsUint(interact);
            public static uint itrInteractB = mem.ReadMemoryAsUint(itrInteractA);
            public static uint itrInteractC = mem.ReadMemoryAsUint(itrInteractB);
            public static uint itrInteractD = mem.ReadMemoryAsUint(itrInteractC + interactOffsetA);
            public static uint itrInteractE = itrInteractD + interactOffsetB;
    Code:
           public static void PowerUseGUID(uint guid, uint snoPower)
            {
                Vec3 pos = Data.GetCurrentPos();

mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.itrInteractE + Offsets.interactOffsetUNK1, 0x777C);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.itrInteractE + Offsets.interactOffsetUNK2, 0x1);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.itrInteractE + Offsets.interactOffsetUNK3, (int)snoPower);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.itrInteractE + Offsets.interactOffsetUNK4, (int)snoPower);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.itrInteractE + Offsets.interactOffsetMousestate, 0x1);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.itrInteractE + Offsets.interactOffsetGUID, (int)guid);

mem.WriteMemoryAsFloat(Offsets.clickToMoveToX, pos.x + 1);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsFloat(Offsets.clickToMoveToY, pos.y);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsFloat(Offsets.clickToMoveToZ, pos.z);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.clickToMoveToggle, 1);
                mem.WriteMemoryAsInt(Offsets.clickToMoveFix, 69736);

interactTimer.Elapsed += new System.Timers.ElapsedEventHandler(interactTimer_Elapsed);
                interactTimer.Enabled = true;
                interactTimer.Start();
            }

Interact not working in 1.0.4
    randy2champ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I think my offsets are no longer correct for version 1.0.4, so I use CE to find the correct offsets. They're as follows:
    Code:
            public static uint interact = 0x1543B84;  //Hint: 0x015A0BD4 was the old value before 1.0.4
            public static uint interactOffsetA = 0xA8;
            public static uint interactOffsetB = 0x58;
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK1 = 0x7FD8; //7F20 was the old value // diff is B8 // set to 777C
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK2 = 0x7FFC; //7F44 was the old value // diff is B8 // set to 1 for NPC interaction
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK3 = 0x7FDC; //Hint: 0x7F7C was the old value // set to 7546 for NPC interaction, 7545 for loot interaction
            public static uint interactOffsetUNK4 = 0x7FE0; //Hint: 0x7F80 was the old value // set to 7546 for NPC interaction, 7545 for loot interaction
            public static uint interactOffsetMousestate = 0x7EF4; //7F84 was the old value // mouse state 1 = clicked, 2 = mouse down
            public static uint interactOffsetGUID = 0x7EFC; //7f88 was the old value // set to the GUID of the actor you want to interact with
    unfortunately the interact still doesn't work, can anyone help me out? Thanks.

jarjar1's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just use binary search in OllyDbg to find the new offsets. Get the opcodes from .exe of the previous patch. And find it in patch 1.0.4. CE takes too long for these things.