WoW Account with 5 x 85s and ATR access for MoP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Doctor2Doctor's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account with 5 x 85s and ATR access for MoP

85 Human Rogue, 85 Human Priest, 85 Human Hunter, 85 Human Mage, 85 Orc DK, 72 Goblin Rogue, 70 Human DK (Twink), 19 Tauren Paladin (Twink), Several lower level toons and new 55 DKs as well (nothing worth mentioning).

Original Ownership: Yes

Region: US

Account Description: Most of my toons are on the same realm, Alliance side. The Horde toons are on another realm and I don't play them at all anymore. I have most of the BoA armor and some of the weapons (some doubles of armor, even) to make for quick leveling of new toons on my main realm. My toons on that realm share approximately 175 gold as I write this, but I have just finished leveling my Mage and spent a lot of gold on new gear, professions, etc.

Professions: The Rogue has 525 Skinning and Leatherworking, the Priest has 525 Tailoring and Enchanting, the Hunter has 525 Mining and Jewelcrafting, the Mage has 200-300ish Herbalism and Alchemy, and the rest I don't remember. All of the 85s have 525 First Aid and the Priest has 525 Fishing as well.

Gear: The Rogue and Priest both have a full set of Season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator's gear, with the Rogue also having Fear and Vengeance (Tier 1 of the Legendary questline). These two are fully gemmed and enchanted as well and have some pretty neat transmog gear in their respective banks. They also have some PvE pieces, mostly LFR (384) and most of those are on the Rogue. The Hunter and Mage are pretty fresh 85s and don't have much for gear yet, but they do have a few pieces of Cataclysmic and Ruthless gear as well as some BoE greens from Mists of Pandaria (better than most of the S10/11 gear).

Achievements/Titles/PvP: I gained the Challenger achievement on my Priest in Season 11 and the Vanquisher title from the Arena Tournament Realm as a Rogue. Once upgraded to the Mist of Pandaria expansion, you will have access to a special level 90 Arena Tournament Realm (according to the literature from the ATR sign up). On that realm, you can make up to 3 instant level 90 toons with access to all of the current arena gear and enchants/gems for free just to do arenas!

Screenshots: Available upon request, below are blind armory links for now:

Rogue: Level 85 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Priest: Level 85 Human Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Payment: Make a reasonable offer. Not in a giant hurry to sell, but will let it go for the right price. Prefer PayPal for payment.

Contact: Message me via MMOwned with any questions or offers, please.

WoW Account with 5 x 85s and ATR access for MoP
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump ...still for sale. Now upgraded to MoP expansion and Mage is currently 87, nearing 88. I will keep playing until I sell it. Really would like to see this sell soon - please post your skype or PM if you want to make an offer! Access to Arena Tournament Realm (lvl 90 'sandbox') is active and gives you Season 12 Elite gear to play around with! Very fun imo...
    Last edited by Doctor2Doctor; 10-20-2012 at 12:53 AM. Reason: New Info

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump again. I've lowered my standards on price for this account. Please make an offer!