Nation's Honor farming/Profession and Gearing  Bot services (CHEAP and Reliable!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheNationGaming's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nation's Honor farming/Profession and Gearing Bot services (CHEAP and Reliable!)

Hello everyone, After using my bot for so Many years! I decided to open up my Own services to offer to the community
    Feel free to check it out and Contact me for more information. More services will become Available as I grow within the Community

1000 Honor Points =$1.50 - During the weekend $1.00
    2000 Honor Points =$2.50 - During the weekend $1.75
    3000 Honor Points =$4.50 - During the weekend $3.50
    4000 Honor Points =$5.00 - During the weekend $4.00

Full Dreadful PvP set - $15 - During the Weekend $11

1-600 Mining - $10
    1-600 Herbalism - $10

Contact Information:

Make sure to post on the Thread

NOTE: By purchasing this service you agree that this is a botting service. Any kind of account suspension/ban will NOT be compensated. I will never use your account in any way other than what you agree to purchase service wise. You will also be frequently updated about your character
    We also recommend not Logging in well the Service is in progress to prevent any issues!

I will be personally monitoring the Bot. Making sure everything is running as Smooth as possible to keep your Account secure
    I try to use the safest botting methods possible! I've been using a Bot for nearly 3 years without a Warning or ban!!!

Nation's Honor farming/Profession and Gearing  Bot services (CHEAP and Reliable!)