LF 13K+ Achievement Main W/ Unobtainables & Rares, Info inside. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF 13K+ Achievement Main W/ Unobtainables & Rares, Info inside.

I'm looking for someone with one character above 13K Achievements, some nice Feats, nice titles, unobtainables, and a large amount of mounts.

You must have ALL the feats and achievement points that matter on that one toon, not spread among tons.

I'll dupe your account, making a blank account with everything your main has twice. We can talk about it, speak on the phone, we'll discuss it further if you're interested.

I'll be paying your transfer each time, I'll be paying for the new expansions each time.

We'll both be parting with a duped account each, and you'll get to keep your main.

Requirements:

Patient - I'm not going to rush this, I'd rather do it slow and safe then fast and shady.
    One main - You must have all the good stuff on that one character, otherwise this will be useless when you dupe.
    Not active in PvE or PvP - You will be transferring several times and everytime the cooldown is off. Meaning if you're in a top end guild or on a arena team already you'll have to drop them so it's probably not something you're interested in doing.
    US Server - At the moment I have no interest in duping EU accounts.
    Decked Main - The better your toon, the more I'm willing to do for you. We can discuss what I can achieve further if I like your toon.

TLR - I'm looking for a decked main to dupe multiple times, which we can both sell to resellers at a high price (x5 of what it cost to dupe) We'll both walk away with 1 dupe account at the start (+ You'll have your original account) and if you are happy with the sales from that, we can continue making more.

This is very good if you have a decked account, we can make thousands selling it back to private resellers on high end sites (Not this one)

I WILL COVER ALL FEES AND I DO NOT REQUIRE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOURS OR THE ACCOUNT.

LF 13K+ Achievement Main W/ Unobtainables & Rares, Info inside.