0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WIP] Custom Client - GW2 [C++]

Alright guys so after exclusive research on Guild Wars 2 I was able to do a few things.

It takes quite some work to make a custom client but I will keep you updated on it. For now I will give you a little short description on it.

What is a custom Client?

A custom client is basically something somewhat like a bot. On average members would be able to run about 3-4 Guild Wars 2 accounts on their computer due to the high resources needed to play the game. With created a custom client I will be able to strip down all of that and allow me to still make a Guild Wars 2 client without any of the graphical interfaces. This means I can run around 50-200 accounts all at one on a single computer. This is actually something you don't realize but Chinese gold farmers actually do this. They of course keep these things to themselves but I have worked with some of them in my past years to have known about it. There is however complications to it from the work and constantly trying to make it stable. Overall if you can get it right then you would be able to make huge amounts of profit.

What is the things to encounter with creating a Custom Client:

• When creating a custom clients you will have to be aware of these main factors
    • Intesne Reverse Engineering required
    • Full network Protocol reversing
    • Skilled coding
    • Ultra profit

Basically these are what to expect with them.

Something really important to add with this is trying to get into Asset Hacking which is reversing the file formats which can be really complex.

How to compare this between normal hacks:

A simple way to describe this will be put in a common term with explaining the difficulties with a teleport hack.

Easy way to do a Teleport Hack:

• WPM current player location
    • Call game function responsible for re-positioning player
    • If there is a teleport skill; use it
    • The hard way to make a Teleport Hack:
    • Forge movement packets

I hope this somewhat explains the difficulties to you.

I will keep you updated on my progress. As for now I have a few Chinese companies who wants to buy off me. You may ask why sell it if it will do so well. For the work putting into this I will be needing to sell it as for now it won't be as good as it is. They will be giving me input on the application on where I would need to be fixing a few things. Once I perfect it, they will not be able to have access to it as it will be my final project and I will be using it for my personal gain.

I wish you all the best on my updates. A website will not be up until a long time as I want to remain unknown until the time being. I only chose this site as it seems the developers are quite mature from their change logs. I just wanted the developers here to try to push out of simple hacks and move into making a custom client. That is where the money is.

[WIP] Custom Client - GW2 [C++]
    JuJuBoSc's Avatar Banned for scamming CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me on skype : jujubosc

I already did some great work packet related on Gw2 and got some packets structure and I was interested doing clientless bot

nippel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So ...what is your point again? I may be a little bit drunk, but let me sum this up:

Hi,
    <some common facts about how programs & mmobots work>
    I wish you all the best on my updates. ( thanks, lol )
    Bye
    ----

I may be wrong but did you forget to ask a quesion or the forgot to include the purpose of your thread ?

Besides that, the amount of time and work it would take to make a 100% working clientless bot (disregarding all the nowadays widely used detection methods for ****ing with network packets, greetings from GWCA´s banhammer), may be a good investment for a game like wow (8 years back it was) but for a game like gw2 with a limited userbase, I highly doubt it will ever be lucrative. Nowadays MMOs come and go in under 2 years, the development alone will eat at least 6 months.

Dark_Mage-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates, guy? I have much experience with Diablo II clientless botting, and a few other smaller games. I don't have Guild Wars 2 yet, but I am interested in updates on this project.

shaggsdope's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you'd be willing to get this working and I could run 50+ on my comp i'd gladly donate to the cause :-)

EventPRO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldnt this be easily done by tricking the client into loading the same object over and over which will not take up memory space as they are duplicates? IE just load a pumpkin for every item in the area instead of loading the correct items out of the .dat file. If it says load x object, redirect to pumkin. The game will look a little crazy but everything will load instantly.

Zynes's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EventPRO View Post
    Couldnt this be easily done by tricking the client into loading the same object over and over which will not take up memory space as they are duplicates? IE just load a pumpkin for every item in the area instead of loading the correct items out of the .dat file. If it says load x object, redirect to pumkin. The game will look a little crazy but everything will load instantly.
    It's not about rendering objects, since then you could simply kill/disable all directx functions so that you only have a black screen but anything else is still as usual. (Which will improve the fps too)
    However, with a custom client you can save a lot of "useless" calculations and concentrate only on the important things, which takes overall only a tiny piece of required ressources compared to the ordinary client.

sdbg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm me ur skype or icq