0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silks Road

Recently just discovered a website named silksroad and very surprised to see people actually selling illegal drugs online.

Has anyone ever used the site and what's there feedback on the place?

Also it deals in bitcoins? heard about them but the prices of them seem to change quite often anyone ever used them for anything?

Just curious about the website in general seems very unlikely somebody willing to ship/post something illegal.

If you dont condone drug discussion and easily offended then please dont post here because I will ignore you.

Silks Road
    Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by burton992 View Post
    Recently just discovered a website named silksroad and very surprised to see people actually selling illegal drugs online.

Has anyone ever used the site and what's there feedback on the place?

Also it deals in bitcoins? heard about them but the prices of them seem to change quite often anyone ever used them for anything?

Just curious about the website in general seems very unlikely somebody willing to ship/post something illegal.

If you dont condone drug discussion and easily offended then please dont post here because I will ignore you.
    I have used Silk Road a number of times, it's surprisingly totally legit. I was hesitant at first, like I would imagine anyone to be. Every order I placed I received in less than 5 days. Amazing quality stuff too. I can pretty much answer anything about it if you have more questions.

burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    I have used Silk Road a number of times, it's surprisingly totally legit. I was hesitant at first, like I would imagine anyone to be. Every order I placed I received in less than 5 days. Amazing quality stuff too. I can pretty much answer anything about it if you have more questions.
    WOW thats amazing, what stuff have you getting from there if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by burton992 View Post
    WOW thats amazing, what stuff have you getting from there if you dont mind me asking?
    Mostly MDMA and a few other things I have a hard time finding in my area. Just make sure you only buy from people with high feedback, if you're willing to take a risk newer sellers or people with lower feedback sell for way cheaper.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was interested in doing this briefly, but never actually went through with it. Aren't the transactions super complicated, using PGP or something like that? Seemed like more trouble than it was worth.

burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly MDMA and a few other things I have a hard time finding in my area. Just make sure you only buy from people with high feedback, if you're willing to take a risk newer sellers or people with lower feedback sell for way cheaper.
    Been after some willing to pay extra as long as it legit.
    Last edited by burton992; 07-31-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I was interested in doing this briefly, but never actually went through with it. Aren't the transactions super complicated, using PGP or something like that? Seemed like more trouble than it was worth.
    I know there's a way to encrypt your messages when you send them your address, I never used it though. As far as I know it's super easy. There's really only 3 steps

1.) Get the bitcoins sent to your Silk Road Wallet
    2.) Add to cart / check out whatever you wanna buy
    3.) Encrypt your address using their public key visible on their page, or send them your unencrypted address. Your address is deleted as soon as your stuff is sent so I never bothered with encryption

It's really easy and the product totally warrants any trouble you might go through, literally the best stuff I've ever had.

1M1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the prices like in comparison to street prices?, I've looked at Silk Road before but not being from the US I wouldn't know the value of a street vendor

I imagine side by side prices would cause competition that you wouldnt get normally buying contraband
    Last edited by 1M1; 10-04-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    *M*

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1M1 View Post
    What are the prices like in comparison to street prices?, I've looked at Silk Road before but not being from the US I wouldn't know the value of a street vendor
    I think it would depend entirely on where you live, in my situation it's all a lot cheaper than getting it from around my area. Not to mention so far it's all been much higher quality.

1M1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would depend entirely on where you live, in my situation it's all a lot cheaper than getting it from around my area. Not to mention so far it's all been much higher quality.
    Yeah I don't think anyone would even operate on silkroad in my country at the moment, just interested. Anyway it's still a great idea hopefully one day the law will embrace it, by cutting out the middle men alot of the violent crime associated with drugs is nullified, eg in my country if I were to undercut standard prices or even just sell in someone elses area I could be guaranteed a visit from an unhappy competitor/gang tax man.
    Also sometime even finding a certain item is hard enough let alone worrying about quality/price so the whole system is awesome, a great use of bitcoins and tor.
    *M*

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1M1 View Post
    Yeah I don't think anyone would even operate on silkroad in my country at the moment, just interested. Anyway it's still a great idea hopefully one day the law will embrace it, by cutting out the middle men alot of the violent crime associated with drugs is nullified, eg in my country if I were to undercut standard prices or even just sell in someone elses area I could be guaranteed a visit from an unhappy competitor/gang tax man.
    Also sometime even finding a certain item is hard enough let alone worrying about quality/price so the whole system is awesome, a great use of bitcoins and tor.
    Yeah it really is. Unfortunately I believe we're a long way off from anyone embracing it, it's a shame because it would really have a positive impact as you described. Maybe someday.

Valmere's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats the tor address?
    wat

1M1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *M*

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm from Canada and the prices are stupid high on Silkroad, there is lots of competition, but they are asking way to much, some more than triple street rates. Just glad I can what I need elsewhere.
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

Malfunctions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive used silkroad a couple times for some bud that isnt native to colorado or anywhere near it, deep web is some scary shit dude be careful who you get in with because if you **** with the wrong people oh man are you done. bitcoins are anonymous and deepweb is illegal so just be careful ffs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast