225K @ Kazzak EU Horde - 150$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

stickman901's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

225K @ Kazzak EU Horde - 150$

WTB 225K @ Kazzak EU Horde - 150$

add me on skype: sheerzy.91

225K @ Kazzak EU Horde - 150$
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump

tenletters

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump

tenletters

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...etsilence.html

Bought from him, payed him 150$, currently logged off - will give him some time and see if he comes back.

Edit: He loggedon, then he logged off again, will give him some more time.
    Last edited by stickman901; 10-06-2012 at 06:54 AM.

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, you got scammed mate, he is a scammer on loose since 3 days, check out his latest threads. I feel sorry for your 150$.

Good luck with chargeback

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nav4321 View Post
    lol, you got scammed mate, he is a scammer on loose since 3 days, check out his latest threads. I feel sorry for your 150$.

Good luck with chargeback
    Darn, oh well I'll see what paypal can do for me, disputed my payment now.

wow4Supplier's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 200k gold on kazzak for 150$

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wow4Supplier View Post
    We have 200k gold on kazzak for 150$
    I'll keep that in mind, but as of right now I do not have the money because I first paid the scammer some money which he refunded (i have to wait 2-3 days for it to come back on my bank account) then he also scammed me for 150$, I'll contact you once the money that i first paid is refunded.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where do I report "Sweet Silence"? I'd like to get him banned from the forums as he aparently have been scamming people over the last couple of days.

Trigger22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He scammed $70 from me less then a week ago. Ive disputed with paypal and we'll see what happends oct 8th when it goes to claims. I would love to get this guy banned to protect the people that use this forum everyday. Heres whats going on in my despute so far

From Buyer -....... 10/1/2012 18:53 PDT
    Never delivered the item as promised. Tried to contact but wont respond to my attempts and trying to resolve this issue. I would like the item as promised delivered or a full refund due to non delivery

From Seller - Qin Li10/5/2012 08:13 PDT
    What a ****ing scammer!!!! Paypal knows us well, our paypal is business account and we ONLY sell VIRTUAL goods, intangiable goods. We sold you 70$ worth D3 in game gold, and you got it already.But you blocked us on skype now. Get your own life you ****ing idiot , We already delivered the 70$ worth D3 in game virtual goods!!!

Moreover, please check the title of this trade paypal expert, he noted that the Subject:

Trigger - Virtual Gold

Payment type:

Instant

Thanks

From Buyer - ....... 10/5/2012 18:02 PDT
    It wasn't diablo 3 gold it was world of warcraft gold and I have conversations in Skype between you and me discussing world of Warcraft gold and my efforts of trying to contact you and you not responding after I had sent the payment. You never upheld the delivery agreement that we had and I have proof. The subject line only shows the toons name in world of Warcraft and that I payed you instantly so this holds no value. Furthermore by you swearing and attacking just shows that you have nothing else. I was the one who opened this case to either receive the item I bought or to get my refund because you never delivered on agreement.

From Seller - Qin Li10/5/2012 23:24 PDT
    Dude, no matter its for wow gold or d3 gold you are buying VIRTUAL INTANGIABLE GOODS from us, this is unchangable fact, and also dont try to make up the story, you already received the in game gold !!!

From Buyer -....... 10/6/2012 02:27 PDT
    I don't see what your point in referring to the item as virtual intangible goods is. Of course it is its for a video game. The main point is you just took the money because you had me pay first and you never delivered. By you not even having your facts straight on which game means you never dealt with me. How do you not even know what game I ordered gold in if you call yourself a business with PayPal? That's a huge deal because it proves my point. Besides Don't you take screenshots of the trade being complete to cover your end from scammers? All other gold sellers ive ever dealt with practice this routinely to cover their assets. I know You don't have any proof Because you never actually dealt with me in game. You just took the money and never delivered the gold in game. Like I said I have the conversation with you and me and I will be submitting the conversation with PayPal and will escalate this to a claims on October 8

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disputed my money, but he convinced paypal that he did the right thing by posting a picture of fake/used Diablo 3 codes.

I have now reopened the case, asking for 100$ out of the 150$ he scammed me for back, I think that's more than fair giving him free 50$ for managing to scam me.

Also, I'll bump this I need another 100K gold on Kazzak EU, I will not pay the money this time before I actually see the gold ingame (and I will not pay as Services/Gift, if you want to sell me the gold you gonna have to live with that, I do NOT want to get scammed again, but I can assure you that I have never refunded any money on my paypal ever!)

Add: Sheerzy.91 on skype if you want to sell me 100k gold for 75$
    Last edited by stickman901; 10-10-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, still in need of 100k gold - 75$