0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cursed shore.

if you're looking to be undetected though, you might as well deinstall the game and your internet.

bigray's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by croceveneziana View Post
    cursed shore.

if you're looking to be undetected though, you might as well deinstall the game and your internet.
    Ok although this joke used to be funny, it just getting old, rude and pointless. Most posts on this site are full of risk (big and small) so there's no point in telling him he's gonna get banned

mdomino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFKing Cursed Shore is an AWESOME way to get reported. People openly gang up on you in map chat to report as many times as possible. Risk v Reward < 0

Seront's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bigray View Post
    Ok although this joke used to be funny, it just getting old, rude and pointless. Most posts on this site are full of risk (big and small) so there's no point in telling him he's gonna get banned
    The other poster was only pointing out that this *particular* activity is not simply high risk. You're straight up pushing the 'Please Ban Me Now' button, or shouting in /map I AM A BOTTER PLEASE REPORT ME.

187's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To answer the question at hand, any number of 'Defend Town X' events will work since AFK zones only work when the mobs run to you. But to AFK effectively, you'll constantly need other AFKers to help you kill stuff, and the big AFK zones occasionally vary per server. So I would advise you to wait until someone says in map chat about all the AFKers in Town X, so then you can run over there, AFK, and get reported along with everyone else. :]

DNASt1st's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can just true afk with ranger class no? when i was leveling i didn't bot, i simply just afk completly at places where a mob would definetly hit me and my pet would start attacking. and i'd get credit for it all nite afk. if i died people would raise me. though i notice most places are empty now and never get raised any more. it's slow but i didn't get banned for it, is it bannable to literally just go afk ?

on side note i'm suprised they didn't add something to fix that, like if your character doesn't move for more then 1 minute it shuts down the pet so it doesn't attack and you die/don't get credit for anything. but yeah last game i ever play that involves 0 monthly ...to anal. i just want to make some loot and bot. i'll stick to mmo's that charge per month they not as ridiculous. and this game sucked ass for something i can enjoy just for fun.
    Last edited by DNASt1st; 10-05-2012 at 10:28 AM.