CURRENT GLADIATOR, 5+LEGENDARYS RARE MOUNTS 4YEARSTime Spent NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Farewellwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CURRENT GLADIATOR, 5+LEGENDARYS RARE MOUNTS 4YEARSTime Spent NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE

Ill keep this in pretty basic English for everyone to have a chance. Ill just be throwing up Important information about this account and Me, Am 22 years old male, Looking to move on with my life. I Cleared nearly every end content, Got gladiator. But looking at next expansions i dont have the time i want to put into the game. So i want to move onto another chapter of my life away from online gaming.

The Account Has everything at level 85 but warlock.
    The Account isnt MoP Ready, I didnt buy it as i didnt want to continue playing.

Main Toon is Undead Male Rogue. Current Gladiator With CATA GLADIATOR MOUNT. + 12000+ Achievement points!
    Few things about the account, Around 25kGold.
    Cata maxed out JC/Engineer
    3 Seasons of ELITE pvp gear which isnt in game anymore!
    Shit loads of mounts. Loads of rare mounts. Loads of No longer in game items.
    Thunderfury legendary.
    Bow From Sunwell Legendary.
    Illidian Warglaive Legendary.
    Fangs of the Father Legndarys.
    All maxed out Reps.

Few note worthy titles
    ARENA MASTER
    GLADIATOR
    BLACKWINGS BANE
    SAVIOUR OF AZEROTH+ Mount
    OF THE FOUR WINDS
    + Shit loads more.

Loads more on this account. Over 120+ Mounts, over 80 Pets, Loads of Weapons to play around with, Loads of Complete sets to Transmog with.

I have never sold an account before but i understand how people try to scam, So dont waste my time if your wanting me to give you all the info before you pay.

I CAN SHOW ALL SERIOUS BUYERS THE ACCOUNT THREW SKYPE VIDEO, + Ill talk you through the account

PAYMENT - I Am PayPal Verified. I also accept Bank to Bank direct. Western Union.

100% genuine Account. Please dont waste my time and i wont waste yours. Thanks

Contact Information Skype - Pvpinmatt, Am from the UK Time. Add me and ill get back to you asap. Offers @ £500+Sterling.

CURRENT GLADIATOR, 5+LEGENDARYS RARE MOUNTS 4YEARSTime Spent NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE
    Farewellwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just keepin it up to the top