0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF LazyBot Feral Druid Behavior

I'm looking for Feral Druid behavior made for MoP.

I just can't figure out how to make a _working_ and sensible one by myself.
    The ones which are shared here in the Behavior pack just have 2 for feral druid, where one is not working at all and the second is just a rough base.
    "Prentiss Druid v2" or something like that used to be great back in WotLK/Cata, but It's really messed now with new skills/skill names and removed abilitys.

LF LazyBot Feral Druid Behavior
    Tiawaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    Currently I'm working on setting up behaviors for all character classes, Since I pretty much have all of them.
    I will be linking to all of them in my forum post.

Was there anything specific you'd like it to do? leave me an itemized idea of what you want it to do and i'll work on it right away.
    Example
    constantly prowl.

check for mark of the wild before pull
    check for thorns before pull
    check for berserking before pull

pull with pounce

etc.
    ======================================
    Attachment 10609 Click Here

======================================

DevilsFist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!
    Now that you asked specifics, here is my idea:

Pre-Pull / Buff
    - Cast Mark of the Wild if not having it
    - Cast Remove Corruption if under effect of Curse or Poison. (just once, so if there is poison stacked on you, it doesnt try to spam it all away)
    - Cast Cat Form
    - Cast Dash

Pull
    - Faerie Swarm

Combat
    - Start: Rake -> Mangle -> Tiger's Fury -> Savage Roar -> Mangle -> Mangle -> Mangle -> Ferocious Bite
    - Repeat if mob lives
    (I don't know if you can control skills comparing monster health left. If that's possible then timing the Ferocious Bite better or using Rip if the mob got hight healh pool would be nice.)
    - Interrupting with Skull Bash whenever mob is casting and the ability is off cd. (Possibly also with Maim if combopoints are available?)
    - Cast Rejuvenation if under 60% hp -> Go back to Cat Form (This should be somehow timed so it doesnt end up spamming it while getting hitted constantly to under 60%.)
    - Cast Disorienting Roar -> Healing Touch -> Rejuvenation, if under 40% hp. -> Go back to Cat Form -> Cast Survival Instincts.
    - Cast Might of Ursoc -> Renewal, if under 30% hp.
    - Cast Barkskin on cd.
    - Cast Berserk on cd.

I also don't know if the combat engine can sniff how many mobs you are fighting. If it can, then adding Trash & Swipe to rotation vs 2+ mobs would be nice addition.

Tiawaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds solid to me.
    I'm currently leveling 2 accounts at the moment and writing all custom behaviors and profiles as i go for them from 1 to 85 using the Zygor's leveling guide as a road map for what level's and where. it's going like clockwork so far. except for some minor issues like target tracking.
    When I get some down time, which I should have here soon. I'll go ahead and try setting up the behavior based off your itemization of skills and when to use them.

I'll also try and condense everything down and will write macro's if needed. heh just need a bit of time is all, i'm one person and my workload right now would be more than enough for 3-4 users :P but i'll do my best.

Regards, Tiawaz.