WoW Duplication Method menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    franjo1985tcg's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Duplication Method

Hello people, me and my friend tested this on Mists of Pandaria beta and it worked fine.
    Just checked it after MoP came out and I can confirm its working.

So, I am dealing with all kind of exploits for the past 2 years and I can say I am doing pretty good.
    What I was thinking since most duplicate methods get fixed in few weeks/months because many people get use of it,
    I wanted to start selling my method and earn some extra cash considering that I am earning enough already on AH.

So with some extra (extra) gold I would be more then satisfied.
    If any1 is interested in this guide and wants to get their hands on it for "small" amount of gold on any EU realm feel free to contact me. (price is 100k on any EU realm)
    Reason why I am selling this only to EU people is because I play on EU server and I get months/keys for gold from chinese sellers which accept all gold EU so I wouldn't mind earning some extra months.

If you are from US server and you want this guide you can also contact me but we will discuss about "price"
    Because I don't need gold there, might take unmerged accounts only.
    Or if you can do RaF on EU would be acceptable aswell.

If you got rude comments please don't contact me or post here, and I bet I will get 1000+ questions like "Why are you selling it when you can make unlimited gold?"
    Answer is simple, I can make for example 20x Crimson Deathchargers but I can't post them all at same time on AH, a bit obvious isn't it?

So what is safe is safe, go slowly and earn gold. + get some extra gold from people which are interested in this method.

Contact info is skype > franjo1985tcg
    Last edited by franjo1985tcg; 09-27-2012 at 06:59 AM.

WoW Duplication Method
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all if you had any knowledge about how to expand this you would use sor account to take ur duped mounts to other servers and make a killing. what you are selling is false guys dont fall for this he has no rep and has no posts.

another scammer

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaczar, you know.
    Its not nice to say someone is scammer even before you find out about something.
    Obviously I don't have an account here because I dont visit ownedcore that much, have this thread on multiple forums, I can confirm and give proofs it does work.
    So if you're not interested and you say I am scammer even without asking me proofs, you are just giving urself a bad name for accusing people for nothing.
    If any1 is interested feel free to post here before contacing me, and then post results after we are done.
    Thank you

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no first of all that was your first post. thats how all the scammers here go. also i wouldnt put it past you of being someone who has scammed here before. everyone remembers the scammers for the mounts and tons of previous other dupes. take your scam elsewhere. unless a mod/admin can prove this as working you will get nowhere and ill do my best to keep people from getting scammed.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by franjo1985tcg View Post
    Jaczar, you know.
    Its not nice to say someone is scammer even before you find out about something.
    Obviously I don't have an account here because I dont visit ownedcore that much, have this thread on multiple forums, I can confirm and give proofs it does work.
    So if you're not interested and you say I am scammer even without asking me proofs, you are just giving urself a bad name for accusing people for nothing.
    If any1 is interested feel free to post here before contacing me, and then post results after we are done.
    Thank you
    I bet you felt smart when you posted this comment. We can Accuse you for just about anything also most people know that when someone that is new to the community and is selling something this valuable and has no rep isn't very trustworthy. Anyone can say i have a dupe to sell and want to sell it but why. You already pointed it out that you can make unlimited gold why not sell the gold. Now that MoP came out gold value is increasing but will go down. you can make Twice what you will make selling this Dupe. Also you don't understand that most people here know how to chargeback a payment. So I would say get some rep and Donate if you can make all the gold you want and sell it. Get Verified or something because i don't trust anyone that is new to the community and has no rep. So Good luck selling this to the Poor Sap. Also please give a Price
    Last edited by cordes96; 09-27-2012 at 07:45 AM.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Why would you Dupe Crimson DeathCharger when you can Dupe TCG Mounts and make 10x the amount you would on the Crimson Deathcharger. Unless you don't have a dupe method that works. No Proof no Selling. What harm can it to show us your 20 Crimson Deathchargers unless you don't have them upload a Pic or Video and you will find a Seller Faster then Just not showing any Proof

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all I didn't asked if you are trusting me or not and I said
    "If you got rude comments please don't contact me or post here, and I bet I will get 1000+ questions like "Why are you selling it when you can make unlimited gold?"
    Answer is simple, I can make for example 20x Crimson Deathchargers but I can't post them all at same time on AH, a bit obvious isn't it?"
    I can post picture up on here, and will do it in few minutes till I log on my realm since it locked atm and I am 200 in queue.
    But please don't make huge text and say I am not repped so I am scammer.
    We all gotta start from somewhere, and I never used forums because always what I was interested in was exploits.
    And everything I wanted to know would log on ownedcore and go to "exploit" section.
    But luckily got this group of people which I work with and this duplicating method works.
    So again don't write that I will fool people when you don't even know if its working or not.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And no you can't duplicate tcg mounts.
    I've tried but not possible with this bug/exploit.
    So .. ye, that's reason why I am duplicating darkmoon rabbits,crimsons, new gems etc.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your a Scammer lmao
    So with some extra (extra) gold I would be more then satisfied.
    If any1 is interested in this guide and wants to get their hands on it for "small" amount of gold on any EU realm feel free to contact me. (price is 100k on any EU realm)
    Reason why I am selling this only to EU people is because I play on EU server and I get months/keys for gold from chinese sellers which accept all gold EU so I wouldn't mind earning some extra months.
    100k I think i almost fell off my chair when i saw this. Why would you want to make Extra gold you have a dupe really. Sell your Things in Trade Chat on level ones not that hard. don't trust this. if he said Millons of gold i would say ok that make sense it takes awhile to get to that gold but really come on do better then 100k. Also you need a Better reason then the reason you have

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can Sell Guilds for more then what your selling this Dupe for. Anyway im done with this because i feel bad beacuse it seems like your really trying hard to scam or (even sell it). When you become trusted i will gladly buy from you but right now i don't think so lmao. Also you said " i didn't ask if you trusted me" how the hell am i post to give you a small fortune and not trust you, its like giving a knife to a retard you just don't do it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whatever "Bro".
    Last edited by franjo1985tcg; 06-04-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw wrote this Hello Elliot, because guy just contacted me and I had to give him proof.

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scammer. also, before you can sell methods, an admin needs to verify the method. unless an admin/mod approves your "dupe", have fun ripping off as many people as you can.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't know about that nerfmeplease.
    Thought I will post it on and get people contacting me.
    Can you all please stop saying scammer? -.-
    If I scam someone people will obviously come here yelling "DONT BUY ITS SCAMMER!"
    So shut up please.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet again you said you could make 500k in a day yet selling this for 100k and only have less then 100k on your account. to be honest that pretty poor. i have like 4.5 Million gold spread through out my 10 character going to be 11 with monk and i didn't dupe i made my gold botting and a lot of playing the AH and im quit wow and going to sell here soon so have fun with this dupe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast