Unmerged Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vazity's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unmerged Account

Okay so yeah, I want to buy an unmerged account, I have created a new account in my real name, which my main account also have, will it be 100% safe to merge the account to my second battle.net, scroll it and then move it to my main battle.net account? Or would my main battle.net account also get banned?

Can someone, answer me this? If yes, I will buy from you !

Unmerged Account
    Ziggeh's Avatar Contributor The Man Who Sold The WoW CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SoR accounts aren't 100% safe. First of all, the actual owner gets an email after their account is merged into Battle.net, so if they notice and/or still care, they can get it back. Secondly, no one knows for sure how, but Blizzard does occasionally notice fishy SoR merges and locks them. For instance, a friend of mine went nuts and merged four accounts into his own, and like a week later they all got locked.

However, from what I've seen, they do not take any action about your own account or Battle.net account itself - if your SoR account is busted, they just lock it. The email my friend got specifically said that they didn't take any action against his account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it's 2 seperate battle.net accounts with the same, name. I am just worrying, if the account gets locked, and I moved the 80 to my main account, that all wow licenses will be banned/suspended/locked.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't transfer characters from a freshly merged account for a month, so if it isn't busted by then, it is safe to do whatever you want.

Don't get scared away here though, the percentage of busted SoR accounts is negligible.

Zomtorg's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once you have made such a transfer, the accounts can be linked in a way. My friend had a mount-account and transferred a char from it to his main account, but 5 days later BOTH of his accounts were locked - his main and his mount account, so I guess once you make a transfer, they're linked in a way.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it not even possible to move, if you add it to your main battle.net account or what?

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you can merge SoR accounts into your own Battle.net account. There's no limit on the amount of accounts you have on your Battle.net

HBFanboy1980's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qwazz View Post
    Is it not even possible to move, if you add it to your main battle.net account or what?

Why don't you just use your REAL NAME when you merge?? I have REAL NAME [FIRST LAST] with a number after it on like 9 accounts at the moment.... blizzard don't give a shit unless you start doing things like using prepaids with different names than account info, get caught using raf, get reported, or get stupid. Yes I'm sure there are a multitude of others, but unless your getting flagged for some reason (not sure i believe this crap either) you will have no issues. Your better off buying multiple SORs for a discount and splitting the time between them if your botting though. IMO