Account With 85 Mage & Rogue. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fibonaccist's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account With 85 Mage & Rogue.

What am I selling: World of Warcraft account upgraded all the way to Cataclysm with a Level 85 Undead Mage and a Level 85 Night Elf Rogue.
    Original Ownership: No, this account was bought as a SoR account to help myself farm certain Achievements with the 2 seater mount on my Level 19 Twink. However I can provide the email that is currently attatched to this account, including the password to the Hotmail. I also must stress this, this account HAS NOT been botted on. Alot of SoR accounts which have been botted on are getting banned faster than usual.
    Account Description: There isn't alot of gear and / or gold on these accounts APART from the personal Guild Bank which has epic gems etc in it. (See Screenshots). This account could easily be used to play on and / or to use as a farming / botting account. The Mage is on American Realms and the Rogue is on Oceanic Realms.

85 Mage: - Will try to update, but maskedarmory is giving my a SQL error when trying to form a profile.
    85 Rogue: Level 85 Night Elf Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Screenshots: (Show screenshots of your account, more than 1 is needed!)

Payment: Paypal - Theres not really a set price here. I've had an offer of $59 USD from Buy, Sell World of Warcraft WoW Accounts, Diablo 3, Guild War 2 from VBarrack.
    Contact: Skype - "roguediddle" - Otherwise just inbox me on here or reply to this thread.

Account With 85 Mage & Rogue.