Battlefield 3 Premium upgrade FREE - PS3 CONSOLE ONLY *DLC* EA Price Mistake menu

User Tag List

QQmore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlefield 3 Premium upgrade FREE - PS3 CONSOLE ONLY *DLC* EA Price Mistake

EDIT: DEAL IS OVER, THEY FIXED IT.

Saw this posted on a forum and I thought it was really hot, Was posted this night and still working as of now. Confirmed working for USA and Canada, I think it's North America only.

* THIS IS A COPY PASTE. CREDITS TO ANDRIYKOUA FROM RFD FORUMS *

PS3 Users, Do the following below:

Go to in-game store in Battlefield 3, at the bottom of the "All" tab there should be a link listing Battlefield Premium as being free.

Thanks to FunkMeista for confirming that it works for CANADA

FunkMeista
    I actually see it, you have to go all the way to the bottom. It has no picture icon, but the description is for BF premium. The price is free. I'm gonna give it a download, it's almost 12gb though.

FunkMeista
    I just checked and it's still there. Just boot up the BF3 game, go to store, R1 to all, go all the way down to the other section and you'll see BF Premium edition.
    Make sure to download Armored Kill and Return to Karkland and any other crap that EA has FREE right now with this update, get it now, think later.
    UPDATE! CONFIRMED! Battlefield 3 Premium(game+ premium membership), Battlefield 3 Welcome Pack and The BF3 online pass are all FREE! Value= About $110.00 US

Freebie of the YEAR!!!
    Last edited by QQmore; 09-22-2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: DEAD NOW

Battlefield 3 Premium upgrade FREE - PS3 CONSOLE ONLY *DLC* EA Price Mistake
    QQmore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed now, premium showing at $49.99.

empty_skillz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this was just an visual bug, stated on the forums and annoucnment of dice, you actually billed yourself,.. :<

AiRWaVeSPL's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    this was just an visual bug, stated on the forums and annoucnment of dice, you actually billed yourself,.. :<
    contact the support, and they will refund the money and grant premium for free as sorry. Atleast thats what me and 3 other real life buds did. Goodluck.

QQmore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup.. definitely got it free =) I'M just happy I didn't miss it