♠♠♠ Selling Scarab Lord mount, on your account! Selling character DUPE METHOD ♠♠♠ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    codrut229's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

♠♠♠ Selling Scarab Lord mount, on your account! Selling character DUPE METHOD ♠♠♠

Read before posting: The method i am using avoids Blizzard's last hotfix, and is 100% safe. I cannot give any further details regarding my method until i receive the money. I am a trustworthy person of another MMO Trades forum,if you have any doubts i can send you some links containing information about my reputation, or i can send you a copy ID of mine, with Skype on. So please do not post unless your post is about to be constructive. Thank you!

The price for the Scarab Lord mount is 500€ on an account of mine or 700€ on YOUR account.
    The character dupe method price is 1500€*. The prices are NOT negotiable.

*Thinking that you are going to sell it further or you are going to sell dupped characters containing very rare and unobtainable mounts and pets for alot more.

Again! I am not a scammer, i just sold other characters cointaining various rare and unobtainable mounts. If you have any doubts, start reading from the beginning!

If you are interested send me a PM, afterwards i shall give you more information and a contact method. Thanks!

Originally Posted by oppiz2 View Post
    This guys is NOT nikosmith. He is a fair trader. I went on and bought from him. I vouch for him!

Originally Posted by LordNaomasa View Post
    I tracked the OP account's IP and address...he is not nikosmith, that doesn't mean he isn't a scammer though! Just clarifying!
    Last edited by codrut229; 09-22-2012 at 06:27 PM.

♠♠♠ Selling Scarab Lord mount, on your account! Selling character DUPE METHOD ♠♠♠
    CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by codrut229 View Post
    Read before posting: The method i am using avoids Blizzard's last hotfix, and is 100% safe. I cannot give any further details regarding my method until i receive the money. I am a trustworthy person of another MMO Trades forum,if you have any doubts i can send you some links containing information about my reputation, or i can send you a copy ID of mine, with Skype on. So please do not post unless your post is about to be constructive. Thank you!

The price for the Scarab Lord mount is 500€ on an account of mine or 700€ on YOUR account.
    The character dupe method price is 1500€*. The prices are NOT negotiable.

*Thinking that you are going to sell it further or you are going to sell dupped characters containing very rare and unobtainable mounts and pets for alot more.

Again! I am not a scammer, i just sold other characters cointaining various rare and unobtainable mounts. If you have any doubts, start reading from the beginning!

If you are interested send me a PM, afterwards i shall give you more information and a contact method. Thanks!
    The method was posted in another thread and I think in the original mount thread as well.

It may even still be in the elite section.

Don't pay 1500 for this method, I'd sell it for like $50 lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't even know what it is about. Please step out of my thread. If you want to sell anything, make your own, don't act like a stupid child, ok? Thanks, bye!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know what it is about? Its the account dupe exploit that people use since they fixed the mount dupe

I know all about it, in fact I have 10+ positives on epicnpc from selling dupe accounts.

I'll sell the method for $50 just hit me up

I am a trustworthy person of another MMO Trades forum
    Also no offense, but no one will buy it for 700 when you have 0 rep and no proof, you need to link that "Other" rep you have on other forums.

i can send you a copy ID of mine
    Anyone can make a fake ID

i can send you some links containing information about my reputation
    Anyone can post links to others rep, you left no contact information in your post. Meaning you can link anything you want and claim that is you.
    Last edited by CMKZTVGXT; 09-21-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CMKZTVGXT View Post
    I dont know what it is about? Its the account dupe exploit that people use since they fixed the mount dupe

I know all about it, in fact I have 10+ positives on epicnpc from selling dupe accounts.

I'll sell the method for $50 just hit me up

Also no offense, but no one will buy it for 700 when you have 0 rep and no proof, you need to link that "Other" rep you have on other forums.

Anyone can make a fake ID

Anyone can post links to others rep, you left no contact information in your post. Meaning you can link anything you want and claim that is you.
    Ok, thanks for enlightening us. Now could you please move on another thread? Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you kinda just proved my point.

You said if we have any doubt you will give us links to your rep on other websites, where is it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i told you in your PM, i am going to write it down. I am not going to send anything to you. You are obviously a kid with alot of free time and got nothing better to do then to mess around with people who are actually doing something. If you think this can be by any chance mature, or if you'll get anything worthy out of this, then you are completely wrong and you should find yourself a real hobby. Thanks for your time. Have a good day!

If any admin or an elite user is asking me for more infos i will gladly send them anything they need.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this guy is a tool he will scam you dont take the risk

he will give a mod or elite some guys rep page on another site and claim its his, probably photoshop his skype or aim name to be the same.

this has scam written all over it

$1500 for the method? and people on epicnpc are selling it for $500 or cheaper? ya ok

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys. So here is a proof that the user CMKZTVGXT is nothing but a trash of the society. He threatened me that i won't make a sell. I will contact an administrator soon about this matter.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh noes what will I ever do he will report me to mods where will I ever go I may become homeless now =[

get a grip dude, stop being a 5 year old bitch and crying wolf

You dont even have a thread up from this, I call bullshit a mile away.
    Last edited by CMKZTVGXT; 09-21-2012 at 03:53 AM.

pmb116's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its probably Nikosmith or whatever that scammers name was. Creates a new thread everyday under a different alias. Stay away.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pmb116 View Post
    Its probably Nikosmith or whatever that scammers name was. Creates a new thread everyday under a different alias. Stay away.
    Yes, i imagined he should be a scammer, even his username proves it. Anyway, I will just ignore him. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i imagined he should be a scammer, even his username proves it. Anyway, I will just ignore him. Thanks for the tip.
    99.9% sure he was talking about you buddy lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CMKZTVGXT, this, what you are doing right now, is called harassment. And i am sure he was not talking about me, you are the problem here. So please, be so kind, and mind your own business, ok? I don't need to prove anything to you, you are just a stupid kid who is trying to ruin everyone business, i saw that Nikos guy also. He uses exactly your vocabulary and is doing the exactly same thing that you are doing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CMKZTVGXT, this, what you are doing right now, is called harassment. And i am sure he was not talking about me, you are the problem here. So please, be so kind, and mind your own business, ok? I don't need to prove anything to you, you are just a stupid kid who is trying to ruin everyone business, i saw that Nikos guy also. He uses exactly your vocabulary and is doing the exactly same thing that you are doing.
    tryin to throw it on me

keep proving your legit oh wait you havent not a shred im not going around scammin people wit this service
    also i posted all the facts about your thread
    you have rep on anotehr site but wont link it - check
    you say your not a scammer - check
    you say you have sold this before yet you have no threads on it - check
    you are a idiot - check

sup niko I see you still scamming people

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast