FireFall: beta key for WoW gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheDragonfiend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FireFall: beta key for WoW gold

Item name: FireFall: Friends and Family only beta access key
    Item type: Beta Key
    Payment Method: In game mail (you give me the gold and i will give you the key in a reply)
    Payment Amount: Best Offer gets the key (i may put more up for sale later if i feel the need to)
    Info on it: ive been in beta for 4-5 months now and have collected a few keys (i think i have 10? Not sure but ive given out four (not inculded in count))
    Pictures: Ha nice try if i gave you pictures you would already have the key *Wink*

Yes im new to ownedcore and yes if you tried to look me up in any market you would find something (if you look up my wow main tho i turn up in the description of a wow account selling site tho (wtf?))

But im a respected member of a few gaming communities and one furry community (You dog me about that and i dont deal with you anymore)

Basically someone has to play russian roulet with my trade to spare everyone else... Atm all you can do is trust me that the metophorical gun is not loaded *wink*

Disclaimer: Russian roulet will not determine if im legit and may result in mild cases of death and Apocalyptic style destruction... Trading times are very small you must setup a time with me before hand (gmt+10)

FireFall: beta key for WoW gold
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** forgot to mention

Im on [US] Dath'Remar i dont see how i could do cross realm mail but im sure its possible now.

Oh and if you decide you cant wait for when im on you can post the gold before hand but its less secure as you wont be online to verify i send the key straight away...

Also if memory serves there is a 1 hour delay for mail to get to its destination (The last time i used mail was when i lent a guildie about 300g for flying so it was instant and that was a year ago) so if thats true just send me a screenie of you sending the gold (a small video would be preferred so i can absoluetly verify you sent it to me... Verified members dont need to do this) and ill send the key straight away.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    24 hours left to do the trade.

Why 24 hours... As some of you may have noticed im 17 what you wont know is im currently jobless (come on damnit) and i dont have one of those parents where i get everything i want (i have parents where im only allowed on the computer an hour a day hence why in posting from an ipod and trading times are so small) why is this important... Well im going to run out of gametime tomoro and as im saving for an origin eon s11 (i love portability) i cant really buy more.

So tl;dr

24 hours untill its impossible for me to do the trade and i cant get more gametime for a while.