Method on how to dupe your battle.net Achievements, Mounts, Titles, FoS, Pets. + More menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Slipmeone's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Method on how to dupe your battle.net Achievements, Mounts, Titles, FoS, Pets. + More

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF I HAVE NOT DEALT WITH YOUR PERSONALLY, THIS IS NOT A TROLL ME FORUM, IF YOU HAVE CLAIMS, MAKE SURE YOU CAN BACK THEM UP, ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE REPORTED TO A MOD. I'M OFFERING A LEGIT SERVICE, EVERYONE HAS TO START SOMEWHERE, YOU WEREN'T BORN WITH THAT 1000 POST COUNT AND XX REP.

YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO RESELL IT OR POST IT ONCE PURCHASED!
    You can however give this information to your friends, but they still cannot post it or resell it.

This new method which is far more complex then the last method. If you don't understand English (No offense) please do not buy this, I don't know how well it will translate. Also this is only confirmed working on US. If you intend on purchasing this for EU, You are taking the risk that it may not work.

As most of you know, Blizzard fixed mount transfers and with it fixed account duping, or so they thought?

There is now a new method yet to be posted, and only two sellers offering this (On Epicnpc, for $1500)

$500 which includes a 100% working and legit name change method.

Or

$375 for just account dupe method.

Why so expensive?

I had to personally spend $325 of trial and error to find this method, and I don't want everyone to get it so they can fix it like the mount exploit.
    Please understand this is useless, unless you have a account that is valuable, as it is pointless to dupe just 5000 achievement points with nothing special.

Things that dupe:

Achievements & Points.
    Feats of Strength.
    Titles. (You will have to level to the appropriate level to see the titles, I.E to get Savior of Azeroth you will need to level to 85.)
    Mounts.
    Pets.

Things that don't dupe.

Gladiator Mounts (You still get the FoS.)
    Gladiator Titles
    The actual collectors edition (While you still receive the pets and FoS, your account won't be CE flagged)
    Actual character
    Gold
    Items

How is this valuable information?

if you have a account with like 15K achievements, Scarab Lord, All Server Firsts, All CEs, Insane amount of Titles, Mounts, Pets. You can dupe your account, level a toon to 85, then sell it for amazing profit, and rinse and repeat.

POST WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW OR BE IGNORED. I WILL NOT DISCUSS HOW THIS METHOD IS DONE BEFORE PAYMENT, IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULD NOT BE SELLING IT. I WILL NOT ANSWER STUPID PM's.

I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION, I WILL ALWAYS PM YOU BEFORE A SALE, DO NOT RISK GETTING SCAMMED, VERIFY WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH ON SKYPE/AIM BEFORE PAYMENT.

Skype - [email protected]

Number of sales - 3
    Last edited by Slipmeone; 09-18-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Method on how to dupe your battle.net Achievements, Mounts, Titles, FoS, Pets. + More
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just duped my own account again to make sure its still confirmed working.

gigabyte11's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a scammer. stay away

Darko64's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer, plz go ban...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darko64 View Post
    Scammer, plz go ban...
    Do you have proof? Chat logs perhaps? Screen shots of the dispute? Anything at all?

If you do post them, and I'll resolve it, although since I'm 100% positive I haven't scammed anyone, those are false claims.

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this is pretty much nikosmith trying to scam...Proceed with extreme caution when buying this service guys.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by j600 View Post
    Yeah this is pretty much nikosmith trying to scam...Proceed with extreme caution when buying this service guys.
    You are Nikosmith trying to scam, see how easy it is to throw accusations around?

LordNaomasa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer tracked IP Nikosmith.
    Last edited by LordNaomasa; 09-18-2012 at 11:09 PM.

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Slipmeone View Post
    You are Nikosmith trying to scam, see how easy it is to throw accusations around?
    The difference being Im somebody who has been on the site for years and you are somebody who has been here for 5 minutes trying to scam people under another alias...honestly Niko you are wasting your time trying to sell anything on these forums ever again....move on and scam elsewhere.