Method on how to dupe your battle.net Achievements, Mounts, Titles, FoS, Pets. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Slipmeone's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Method on how to dupe your battle.net Achievements, Mounts, Titles, FoS, Pets.

YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO RESELL IT OR POST IT ONCE PURCHASED!
    You can however give this information to your friends, but they still cannot post it or resell it.

This new method which is far more complex then the last method. If you don't understand English (No offense) please do not buy this, I don't know how well it will translate. Also this is only confirmed working on US. If you intend on purchasing this for EU, You are taking the risk that it may not work.

As most of you know, Blizzard fixed mount transfers and with it fixed account duping, or so they thought?

There is now a new method yet to be posted, and only two sellers offering this (On Epicnpc, for $1500)

$500 which includes a 100% working and legit name change method.
    Or
    $375 for just account dupe method.

Why so expensive?

I had to personally spend $325 of trial and error to find this method, and I don't want everyone to get it so they can fix it like the mount exploit.
    Please understand this is useless, unless you have a account that is valuable, as it is pointless to dupe just 5000 achievement points with nothing special.

Things that dupe:

Achievements & Points.
    Feats of Strength.
    Titles. (You will have to level to the appropriate level to see the titles, I.E to get Savior of Azeroth you will need to level to 85.)
    Mounts.
    Pets.

Things that don't dupe.

Gladiator Mounts (You still get the FoS.)
    Gladiator Titles
    The actual collectors edition (While you still receive the pets and FoS, your account won't be CE flagged)
    Actual character
    Gold
    Items

How is this valuable information?

if you have a account with like 15K achievements, Scarab Lord, All Server Firsts, All CEs, Insane amount of Titles, Mounts, Pets. You can dupe your account, level a toon to 85, then sell it for amazing profit, and rinse and repeat.

POST WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW OR BE IGNORED. I WILL NOT DISCUSS HOW THIS METHOD IS DONE BEFORE PAYMENT, IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULD NOT BE SELLING IT. I WILL NOT ANSWER STUPID PM's.

I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION, I WILL ALWAYS PM YOU BEFORE A SALE, DO NOT RISK GETTING SCAMMED, VERIFY WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH ON SKYPE/AIM BEFORE PAYMENT.

*This is STILL confirmed working on US as of 9/18/12 @ 5 PM.

Skype - [email protected]
    Last edited by Slipmeone; 09-18-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Method on how to dupe your battle.net Achievements, Mounts, Titles, FoS, Pets.
    jsmith00075's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased both guides, so far so good! The method for duping looks legit, will let you know once it is confirmed as working!

gigabyte11's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    op is nikosmith the scammer.

Accnt created Sept 17th, 2012 with 1rep. You wont give out ANY info before payment of $500.
    lolol, i hope no one is dumb enough to bite.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Provide proof of those accusations.

Otherwise you're just labeled as a angry person who cannot afford this service so will bash it.

jsmith00075's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jsmith00075 View Post
    I just purchased both guides, so far so good! The method for duping looks legit, will let you know once it is confirmed as working!
    It works!! (I've used it for EU) now I am going to change the name and w00t awesomeness!

I'll start duping a few more accounts! Have fun and cu later!

familyman1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting after transaction like requested. I've been a long time viewer / leecher of these forums, never really cared to register, but I am at request.

I was a bit skeptical because Sab (The guy that offered dupe accounts) scammed me for gold from this same type of service. I figure I'd take the risk and buy this, I talked to him for about 1 hour? He was very polite and nice, but at the same time was very straight forward. I finally got the courage to just pay the man and see if it was legit.

Turns out he is legit, I got the method itself (No name change included) since it was cheaper and less of a risk. It worked as I duped my friends account! Its a bit more complex than just a transfer now, but be prepared to pay a little extra after he gives you the method itself as I was not expecting that but it really isn't that much compared to what it's worth.

Long story short, the method works 100% on US. Just be prepared to spend a little extra.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heading to bed, peace.

Thank you to the buyers above.

PostToBe's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd probably be interested, but your vouchers are all sept 2012 registered. Its pretty easy to make multiple accounts and vouch for yourself, so i'll wait a bit.
    Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.

krust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who is offering to DO this method on EU? only interested if you have 150+ mounts etc

Meursault's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Slipmeone View Post
    Provide proof of those accusations.
    Prove it works?!

This stinks just like all the other threads but I would love to be proved wrong.
    Zoidberg: Meursault, give me your vector drawing skills, please.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    Prove it works?!

This stinks just like all the other threads but I would love to be proved wrong.
    Tell me how exactly I can show proof without

A) Giving a screen shot of my account, that apparently Blizzard can track now.

B) Giving away the method before its purchased.

C) Giving my account information up.

And I'll provide the proof, otherwise it's pretty hard to just "Provide Proof"

as for the 2 people that have already purchased, I'm 100% sure a mod can see the IPs or MAC addresses and ban the accounts if they were me, not to mention they ban your account if you have multiple of them. If someone on this site knows how to track IPs, I welcome them tracking my IP along with my purchasers.

Heading back to bed, see you guys in the PM.

flashburn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can't see your mac address - they can see your ip address but that can easily be faked. For example, my iPhone has a different ip when I'm not on wifi :-/ not saying you are a liar just saying that what you said above is invalid

nztenkss's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this sounds like BS to me, the only way i would even consider buying this is if you give this to a high rep'd / long time user of this forum and got them to test it,

so yea other than that it seems pretty dodgy considering you have vouchers with ~10 rep both registered in september

Cocan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nztenkss View Post
    this sounds like BS to me, the only way i would even consider buying this is if you give this to a high rep'd / long time user of this forum and got them to test it,

so yea other than that it seems pretty dodgy considering you have vouchers with ~10 rep both registered in september
    Exactly. Also both buyers replyed less then 2 hours after he anounced sale with replys how they allready finished duping, which is impossible due to long replying time from blizz... And familyman1 even talked more then 1 hour with him for that time... gtfo.
    Last edited by Cocan; 09-18-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Cocan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast