Get 50% extra money through gold sellers (simular to Broynin) Big succsess rate. menu

User Tag List

Gog123456's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get 50% extra money through gold sellers (simular to Broynin) Big succsess rate.

This is very simular to Broyinins scam, but a little bit different. This is how to get double gold from other wow sites (50% off effectivly) i have had a 100% success rate. BUt others may have less ?

Step 1. Buy from the selected site (www.swagvault.com or wowmine.com etc. just has to have live support)

Step 2. Order your choice of money - order half of what you want (if u want 500g, order 250g, the larger the order, the more u save.)

Step 3. Wait until u get your money, get it. As a tip add the person who sent it to u in the mail to friends*

Step 4. After getting ur money TALK TO THE COMPANY IN LIVE CHAT. saying u havn't recieved money, the genious of this is u have ur email, order number etc, everything u need to verify order

Step 5. Be persistant, a person who havn't recieved there gold is not going to waste $20-200 like that.

Step 6. Start flaming and getting annoyed if u have to, i usuall start of polite and then keep going and get very angry, threaten to report etc.

By then you should have gotten twice what u ordered for, but the second order would be free!

enjoy, i've been using this for ages, but its time to share with my fav. community

Another scam, if u have added the person that sent you the mail. When they log in, they will no doubt be sending it to some1 else on the server, u can whisper them saying u accidently ordered to the wrong char, this has only worked a few times for me, but its worth a try.

Get 50% extra money through gold sellers (simular to Broynin) Big succsess rate.
    beowulf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Get 50% extra money through gold sellers (simular to Broynin) Big succsess rate.

Originally Posted by Gog123456
    Step 4. After getting ur money TALK TO THE COMPANY IN LIVE CHAT. saying u havn't recieved money, the genious of this is u have ur email, order number etc, everything u need to verify order
    Never trust something to be genius from somebody who doesn't know how to spell genius

Flobots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Get 50% extra money through gold sellers (simular to Broynin) Big succsess rate.

ive tried this with 2 or 3 sites...... they obviously had no way of proving they got the order done....but communicating with them wasn't easy due to the fact they are chinese (terrible english) and trade off with other people on the computer....making your conversation start allover. also my friends pay pal started getting random charges to it from gold buying/powerleveling service he has used in the past. So you may screw them, but they may also screw you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never had any random charges.

lol i cant spell for nuts.

THe good thing about this is they have NO PROOF that u didnt recieve money, i have yet to be turned down lol

ohhh as for the lack of chinese, i use the various 'speak chinese gold farmer' guides
    Last edited by Gog123456; 09-23-2006 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Perix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if ya wanna buy some in game cash i would reccomend http://www.irnewb.com it rox. for powerleveling i would go with http://www.offgamers.com. well thats my oppinion PEACE!
    i like, chillin.

Zentek's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha just did this got 200g =)

Elites360's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vgood

wish i could do this(my parents wont let me).

OR i wish ther was a fake id maker lol

+rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx guys =D

Andr3asF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+ rep, very nice way of scamming :P

Glikko92's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFL this really works, I was just messing around to see if it would work one day, I never really thought about posting it, I bought 1000g for 30 bucks and spammed there asses, they were like sorry well get to it now.

I ended up with 2500g, they gave me an extra 500g for inconvienence ( however its spelled.)