How too Change your Battle.net account name.  the real way. Free info menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast
    boggieman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How too Change your Battle.net account name. the real way. Free info

Rite guys, i have done this myself for a long time. im not like others trying too make money off it. but heres how its really done
    rite first off.

1 make a new battle.net account. examples below

John doe (bought account)
    paddy smith doe (your new account) upgrade it first!

2 send all your chars too paddy smith doe you'll be able too cause the accounts have same surname
    transfer all your chars.(no going back) wait a day or 2

3 make a ticket and upload your real photo id!

4 ring up blizzard. and just ask them can you change the surname,
    for this examples the surname is doe, tell them it was your nickname or a mistake and you couldnt change it. this works for me everytime. they will not question it. or look into it. cause your account name and id will match, part from the surname. but they will still see your name on the account matching the id.
    Thats It

only problem is it costs you a new account each time. and then the transfer fee. enjoy. but at the end of the day you own the account...

ps: if your an account reseller you can do this also. only you have too wait 30days before transferring. thought i would mention that. but isnt important for this method

This is a free method, the same method people are selling.
    only do this if you dont mind spending money :P expansions full + transfer
    blizz shop keys €49.98, you can buy them cheaper
    Last edited by HI5; 09-13-2012 at 10:44 PM.

How too Change your Battle.net account name.  the real way. Free info
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nikosmith View Post
    not going to try this but someone let us know if it works, i haven't seen this method before but i can see 101 things wrong with it, so do it on a account you do not care about.

1. If you transfer toons from a account you are not the owner of, they will see that account has been registered for a while (its not new) thus they can't change the name on it without proper information.

2. When you ring them up, they will see you transferred toons to the account, this automatically voids the name change because they will see you transferred from a account that has had a different name for years.

3. The original account will have different information from the i.d, sure you can say its all fake, but after 4 expansions do you really thing they will believe this? That all of the sudden you want to change the name on the account after you transferred your toons to a new account. Why not just ask for a name change on the original account? If i was a cs rep i would think that.

So again, i have 0 idea if this works, someone should test it with like a level 80 or something (no sor, original merged wow accounts) as sor they will see different name on account, different name on battle.net and different name you want to change too.

Someone test it, i will + rep if it works, i don't need this method but seems like it would benefit a lot of people. Only thing is you have to buy new cd keys.

Edit: Actually this seems like almost rip from my main phone method that was leaked a while back, you are missing some key parts in there but its mostly the same.
    wrong, you did not understand or read my topic correctly

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have no idea what the main phone method is, all i know i have been doing it this way for a long time now.im on this site years watching. and im sick of idiots on here selling info and steeling accounts, when they can easily do this themselves, so please keep your negative comments too yourself. this method doesnt take brains anyone can do it. like i said if your willing too pay for expansions and transfers.

and if someone cant understand this well go hand your money too a stranger on here and he might do it, or he might run off with your account. feel free too inbox me or voice chat with me. ill walk you through it if you cant understand my post.
    Last edited by boggieman; 09-07-2012 at 03:35 PM.

pm234's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think this works. They are checking transfers if you call them and see that you are trying to scam them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pm234 View Post
    I don't think this works. They are checking transfers if you call them and see that you are trying to scam them.
    its works 100%, i have done it this way for years., but feel free too try it on an old account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nikosmith View Post
    Negative? Informative.

Like I said I welcome people to try this, it may work which is nice for people who don't have connections or know how to do other methods.

I just wouldn't use this on my main account is all, try it out on a old wow account you got laying around with a level 70, just the steps don't add up at all. You should type it more clearly, as the way its being read sounds retarded and doesn't seem like it would work.
    How can i type it more clearly or make it retard proof. i made it that way so people can understand it. but i guess not alot of people can understand simple methods like this. or maybe they are too lazy and would rather get someone else to do it. well this method is free. people can do what they want with it. 100% works. you may not think something as simple would work. but it does. don't over think it. just try it. i know i wouldnt hand over my id for someone else too do it for me at a risk of losing my account. they would have noone else too blame but themselves. i did this on an old account about 4 years ago. and other accounts to this day today.i have even done it for friends. all transferred with no problems.
    Last edited by boggieman; 09-07-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boggieman View Post
    its works 100%, i have done it this way for years., but feel free too try it on an old account.
    I'll try that tomorrow, it's my only chance to get the scarab lord on my account because no one offers a legit service.
    thanks in advance, I'm going to rep u as soon as someone confirms this

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try that tomorrow, it's my only chance to get the scarab lord on my account because no one offers a legit service.
    thanks in advance, I'm going to rep u as soon as someone confirms this
    ya man do it, remember too make new battle.net account with your full name BUT surname the same as purchased account, it WILL transfer(same surname)! and when it does. yes feel free to come back and rep me if you want. BUT dont contact blizz till after you moved your characters too new account. Make 1 ticket with your real photo id. i would make he ticket 1 or 2 days after the transfer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nikosmith View Post
    I can already see a issue with this, as blizzard does not change names on accounts that have been registered longer than 48 hours. Its a rule.
    well everytime i rang up they did. too this day they do it for me. so unless you have done it yourself. dont say they dont do it. because they do.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm setting this up right now.
    to make sure 100%: I write my full name in "First Name" and copy the Last Name of the old Account so I can transfer, correct?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obviously people know that they can send characters from one account too another, as long as the surnames are the same. this is all they are doing. making a new account with there own real full name BUT the same surname as the old account. all characters will send too new account 100% guaranteed it will work. but then you have too wait around 2 days, too make a ticket with your id. then phone blizzard. id must be the same as the new account with exception of the surname of old account. blizz will look at your id. will see your name. then look at new account. will see your name and they will see the old accounts surname. you need too tell them it was a nickname or a mistake and couldnt change it. its that easy. just dont over think it. and give it a try. or try it on an old account if your worried.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm setting this up right now.
    to make sure 100%: I write my full name in "First Name" and copy the Last Name of the old Account so I can transfer, correct?
    YES your FULL real name in "First Name" and old account surname in "Surname"
    old account name is tom hanks.
    make a new account called pm234 (your real surname) in "First Name"
    Then put Hanks in "Surname" thats it.

you will be able too transfer, both surnames will be the same
    Last edited by boggieman; 09-07-2012 at 04:13 PM.

LordNaomasa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tool

Niko, you're the biggest tool ever, you don't have any goddamn connections you piece of sh*t, all you do is know the method such as what the OP posted!!! Scammer. Also, thanks OP for this! At least some people are nice!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i buy all my game keys cheap from offgamers site. maybe you have your own cheap site.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm234 when you have it done, atleast your real id will have your real full name and old accounts surname, untill you ring blizzard too change it.

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast