WoW US MOP BETA for RaF Gametime menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CrazyNinjaFTW's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW US MOP BETA for RaF Gametime

as title says, I am looking to rent out, if you will, my wow us MoP beta account, this is probably for those who wish to check the game out prior to preorder/buying the game without having to pay 10~ for a key

all I am looking for is RaF game time, one or two months, doesn't matter, and return I can offer the account for your direct access, for 2-3 weeks, more if you really need it, I don't use the beta side of the account account, but don't want to sell it off due to it being used for non beta.

please be aware, I will not accept anyone though, given the nature of it, I would prefer you to have some rep here.

again, looking for 1-2 months of RaF game time, that's only really $2-5 dollars worth.

If you might be interested, please PM me or contact me on aim: Crazyninjaftw

please post here before contacting me on aim

(note: If this sort of thing is not allowed, you may delete the thread, I wasn't sure prior, If it's not, I apologize.)
    Last edited by CrazyNinjaFTW; 09-07-2012 at 07:45 AM.

WoW US MOP BETA for RaF Gametime
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online :'D