0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading Post?

So the trading post is finally of its maintance and people are starting to use the trading post.

As from my experience with AH (on WoW), this seems like the craziest auction chaos ive ever seen.

Some items are dirt cheap down to the copper, but has anyone considered some stockpiling?

Currently the fact that its a totally new game its hard to predict the prizing but it pretty much cant go below 1 copper. I also take in consideration that you can level on proffessions, which will prove to be quite an effective way to level up an alt. Im guessing the problem with stockpiling is gonna be the fact that you cant hold more than 250 of a stack of items, but stockpiling the t1, t2, t3 ,t4 blue crafting items (totems, claws, fangs) must be quite profitable.

Anyways, I just thought I wanted to start a Trading post thread for some general discussion.

Trading Post?
    montgola's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stock on platinum at an all time low

Deadnisse's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the platinum? More and more people are hitting 80 by the minute, and everyone is leveling past 1-80. Imo the prices for low level items will be rising when people are 80 and want to start training professions.

ChaoskingJin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not really a chaos if u understand it, just different from other mmo. it just has inputs on what the highest buyer bought that item for and also lowest seller and what some people out bids on. you can still put what you want and not go with any of those.

Deadnisse's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its pretty chaotic considering the low prices due to super high supply low demand. Which I think soon will change. Also you can put the prices as you like but people often prefer to get quick money fast, causing players who can take advantage of it. Also the fee cost for placing an auction at own cost greatly reduce people overcutting.