Selling guild wars 2 account with level 80 ranger - ID verified/donator - EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hecccy's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling guild wars 2 account with level 80 ranger - ID verified/donator - EU

Level 80 Nord ranger on Desolation EU.
    has 6 gold on the account (worth about $30 or £20 according to first gold selling site to come up on google)
    Account was prepurchesed and is DELUXE EDITION (worth somewhere between £49-£59 if i remember correctly - now sold out on the gw2 website so i cant check)
    Here is a screen shot of the account = imgur: the simple image sharer
    Email will be changed along with secret questions and any other person information.

Add me on skype = wiresthepally

I'm looking to sell for over £70 but ill be happy to chat with anyone in skype, im looking to sell this within the next 24 hours.
    Buyout is set at £120

Payment over paypal - I am verified on paypal
    Last edited by hecccy; 09-04-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Selling guild wars 2 account with level 80 ranger - ID verified/donator - EU
    hecccy's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping up