Lvl 80 Elementalist w/ lots of perks! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

IshRod's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 80 Elementalist w/ lots of perks!

All bag slots unlocked
    Extra bank slot unlocked

Full set of end game rare armor, trident, 2x daggers, and 1x staff. Worth a lot of gold (about $150 in gems). End game gear, you will completely destroy in WvW!!
    Highest lvl WvW karma ring and amulet. Invaders Amulet and Invaders Ring. No badges of honor gear, but you get all my unused badges.

Ready to dominate in WvW, in my backpack is 5 ballistas, 5 catapults, 4 trebs, 2 flame rams, and 13 arrow carts.

I have over 100 badges of honor in WvW.

I'm pretty sure I have all dungeons discovered and unlocked, but I've never done one before.

In the bank I have all the rewards you get for 100% map completions. I haven't used any of the rewards yet, so you get all of that extra stuff as well. Over a dozen transmutation stones, a couple dozen mystic keys, a dozen boosts.

Asking for $250. Will take best offer!
    Last edited by IshRod; 09-03-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Lvl 80 Elementalist w/ lots of perks!