EPIC WoW EU account for GW2 Digital Deluxe purchase! [EU] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bejitza's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EPIC WoW EU account for GW2 Digital Deluxe purchase! [EU]

Greetings,

I'd like to trade my World of Warcraft account for a GW2 Digital Deluxe purchase. **.(EUROPE ACCOUNT).**

Reason why i made this decision is because from what i've seen in beta WoW is really not a game for me anymore and since i haven't really been playing in cataclysm nearly at all,i have no reason to keep this World of Warcraft account in my hands anymore.Im a huge fan of Guild Wars and i've played so long in GW2 beta that i know - the game is for me.However,i will not change my princips about real life cash spending on games.

Information about the account -

Collectors edition Mists of Pandaria *before anyone asks why i bought a collectors edition on a game im quitting - i had around 100k gold i had no use in so i bought the expansion from a real-id friend.I hate using real life cash for games,thats why im not buying GW2 by myself and also nearly every payment made is a 1 month refferal thru recruit-a-friend,also bought by gold from sellers on ownedcore *
    5 level 85's and ton of 70+ alts.
    Main character of itemlevel 407.Two of the alts are also very well geared (ilvl 400~).
    BIG BLIZZARD BEAR,X-53 TCG ROCKET,BIG BATTLE BEAR,PUREBLOOD FIREHAWK AND OTHER EXTREMELY RARE MOUNTS!
    Over 120 non-combat pets
    Extremely rare titles and feat of strenght achievements
    The account has NEVER been suspended,not even for 3 hours.

There is still much more on the account since its been around since TBC days but i will not mention it all in this thread,we can discuss that privatly.

I can provide my ID (passport scan),every CD key (except TBC,lost it somewhere).

I will provide an in-game meeting with you if you require so.I will not provide armory links.
    I will only do business with serious people and i will go first ONLY on people i find extremely trustworthy,OwnedCore reputation helps but you need to be trustworthy in my eyes.

There is active subscription till 1st september but i am willing to pay for the next month,after that i'd like the subscription to be canceled.

If you think im not for real and just some silly person trying to get free game,please do NOT contact me,i am NOT willing to waste my time explaining people basic stuff.If you are not 100% sure that you even want the account,don't contact me either,im not here to convince someone to buy my account.

HOWEVER,if you do find this deal attractive and youre willing to trade with me,you can contact me on following -

E-mail : [email protected]

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

EPIC WoW EU account for GW2 Digital Deluxe purchase! [EU]
    bejitza's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP! Was offline for past day,so ppl that have added me,you can contact me now.
    ALSO ACCEPTING STANDART EDITION KEY SINCE GW2 DIGITAL DELUXE GIVES USELESS SH*T.

eshalon's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He stole my GW2 account- HE IS SCAMMER