Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momory ready - movement waypoints and monster position.

Hello guys,

I would like to make a script that clears one static dungeon (its always the same) on inferno level.

With only autoit recorded path I have a lot of problems. My hero is losing the track. There are also packs of elite monsters in random positions so I am dying all the time while boting.

I am using wizard with archon to clear it really fast but I need to kill monsters all the time otherwise it will end (it last 15 sec + 1 sec per kill).

I am thinking about using memory read but I would like to ask for your help - so I can learn the basics.

I know that there is sth called Nomad Memory read which I should use.
    I know that I need the current position of my hero, then the waypoint position and then create a path for my hero to move. Thanks to that he will always find te good route, despite some elite knockback, jail or wall.
    I know that I need to get the monster position and hp to fire at it untill it dies. Elite pack is always in different position so I need it to fire untill all of them die. Most normal monsters die after 1 sec of my archon.

Could you guys help me with it. It is very hard for me to understand those technical things. Anyway I find it very interesting and lately I spend on configuring my bot more time than I play (its a great fun just to make it work ).

I am not asking you to do this for me. Just gimme some basics, tutorials etc. so I can learn and explain how should I do this. If you have some examples of similiar scripts tat work in 1.04 please post them.

I will be really thankful!

Regards,

Momory ready - movement waypoints and monster position.
    yellowspark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well an easy way would be to get the pixel of the floor texture and add some variations to it, then in ur script check pixel for terrain texture around archon form , if they arent equal u got the mob, so just rotate anchor to that position and use laser

Huggarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take look at this topic and it's source code:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...urce-code.html (RuffBot - Farms arreat core no memory editing (and best of all with SOURCE CODE))

It has old offsets ( 1.0.3 ) but as for me chest opening, mob interaction, waypoint movement ( atleast in Arreat Core ) still works. Only bad thing is you can't use merc or any companion ( summon like wizard fire thingy that increase dps ) because it will get stuck trying to attack it. Without offsets of SNO it cant reckognize enemies from list so it will attack anything that happen to be nearby. Good side is really nice written waypoint movement, and enemy interaction Basically if you setup good sequence it should nuke enemies to death with 100% precision.

kukkuk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot guys, I will try both methods.

Edit. I wanted to give you +rep but it seems I cant do it as I have 0 myself.
    When I will get some I will remember of you guys.
    Last edited by kukkuk; 08-31-2012 at 07:57 AM.