Rogue on EU for MOUNTS on US server! :D 11k Rogue,Heroic DS gear 403ilvl! Mounts&more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vinterbolt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue on EU for MOUNTS on US server! :D 11k Rogue,Heroic DS gear 403ilvl! Mounts&more

Hello everyone!

****If you want to trade an account you must have a US account to trade ir for my EU account, not interested in another EU account****

Im interested on trading this account (EU) with a Very well geared Rogue, It laso have 89 mounts including Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquiser, almost all Proto drakes like Time Lost Proto Drake and the Violet Proto Drake, It has plenty of mounts more and pets too.

Account also have plenty of ALTS including 4 level 85, 1 level 83, 1 level 81 and 4 level 80!!!

I want to trade ir for Mounts basically, doesnt matter if it is an account with rare mounts or just TCG mounts.

Please contact me if youre interested and you will receive all the information you need :

---------Post before contacting me------------------

Rogue on EU for MOUNTS on US server! :D 11k Rogue,Heroic DS gear 403ilvl! Mounts&more