EU account for US account!! GREAT ACCOUNT! Heroic DS Rogue! + 3 lvl 85,mounts & more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vinterbolt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU account for US account!! GREAT ACCOUNT! Heroic DS Rogue! + 3 lvl 85,mounts & more!

Hello there!

Im looking forward to sell or trade my old account because right now I have to travel due to my businness to another country and
    I cant play with the latency I have right now on a Europe server, so Im looking for a trade (WITH A US ACCOUNT) or maybe sell it if someone
    would like to make me an offer. I have Skype and all the neccesary stuff to make the trade or the transaction 100% legit and safe.

The account is basically composed by:

4 chars level 85 (Rogue, Priest, Shaman, DK)

*Main has around 100 mounts and a plenty of pets, also it does have almost 11k achievment points and its ilvl is 403. And a week more and the LEGENDARY DAGGERS
    ARE YOURS!

1 char level 83 (Hunter)
    1 char level 81 (warlock)
    2 Chars level 80 (Hunter, druid, rogue )

Here's the link of the armory of the main char:

Helzzit @ Tyrande - Juego - World of Warcraft

****** Im also looking for an account with plenty of Mounts, or an account with some rare mounts.

Contact me via Skype or send me a message here or to my email for more information:

rolo.fb Skype

Thanks!

EU account for US account!! GREAT ACCOUNT! Heroic DS Rogue! + 3 lvl 85,mounts & more!