My Power leveling services/WoW accounts for amazon giftcards / computer components! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lalalarawrla's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Power leveling services/WoW accounts for amazon giftcards / computer components!

Looking to trade my powerleveling services for a wireless keyboard or a naga mouse or other computer components! CPU, RAM, Graphics cards! I want it all!

Plvling service is located here:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...heap-fast.html (Lalalarawrla Leveling/Farming Service Cheap and Fast!)

I have TONS of US and EU accounts. Everything from vanity to botting. If you have some of this stuff please send me a message with what you have (and what you are looking for) and we can make a deal!

Willing to work out any powerleveling plans for what you offer me!

Naga mouse:

Wireless keyboard:

Or blackwidow keyboard (Really want a wireless one but this would work):

Wireless Headset:

Also any other computer components like RAM, CPU, Graphics cards, cooling components, cases, monitors! Preferably new but slightly used ones will do the trick too! Would also be willing to trade for amazon,bestbuy,radio shack gift cards!

Some of these things do not necessarily have to be wireless. Like if you have an extra nage mouse but it is not wireless I could use that, or any type of blackwidow keyboard, or a non-wireless headset. I just need these things! Dont want to be to picky.

Contact

AIM: Thenekotwins
    YIM: [email protected]
    PM on this site.

My Power leveling services/WoW accounts for amazon giftcards / computer components!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!!!!!!!!

Thanks G/R