246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EWT] Mr. Pinchy Profile Here

This is my first attempt at contributing anything so..yeeeaaah..it does work with a flying mount to all 3 lakes..doesn't hang on the end of the first loop either..

I'm using Climb & Water Walk to make sure it works right & it does I'm absolutely certain..does run up over 1 tree without M2 collision disabled but it does get over it..

Walks on a lot of water too & the climb is real helpful in certain spots or I'd have to path it to skip 2 pools amongst the 3 lakes..

I do plan on making a better profile pathed a little better but as for now this is far better than nothing :-)

I ran this myself for 6 hours to verify success..had 3 Mr. Pinchy in my bags..

You can have more than 1 of the wish granting item which is Mr. Pinchy..the pet itself is actually called Magical Crawdad..granted on 1 of the wishes usable every 2 days..

Those of you that try it without climb or waterwalk..let me know if it sucks & I'll be motivated to make a better one sooner :-)

Yeah its in a zip..only because I couldn't upload the straight .ini file here..that's all the .zip contains.. 1 .ini

TLDR: Use your hack or other solution of choice for climb/water walk..necessary to hit every possible pool efficiently..
    Attached Files Attached Files

[EWT] Mr. Pinchy Profile Here
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another I just made..little more proud of

No haxx necessary..just load & afk..

if you sit there & stare at it it will get stuck a few times..isn't a problem though..makes the rounds :-)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Doomedis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesnt work for me (flying is ok, but fishing doesnt work), maybe this is because i didnt write a id in the "objects tracked" but i dont know this id, can u help me ?

Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I most certainly can :-)

1. Open WoW in Windowed mode..go to EWT & use the Object/UnitSpy

2. Click Get Info

3. Go back to WoW & hover your mouse over the pool you want to fish..a code will come up in EWT so make sure you can still see that window too..

4. Click Stop

5. Go to Objects Tracked..put the number in & hit Add then Save Config at the top

6. Enjoy your Magical Crawdad pet :-)

reliasn's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    24/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying it now! The model ID of the fishing pool that should be farmed is 6742, correct? This number needs to be added in the Objects Tracked tab.

Just curious: what's the distance threshold for this profile and the distance between waypoints you used when recording?

EDIT: Couple problems that I found:
    1 - Ignoring the last pool to the east in the very first lake, where the profile starts.
    2 - Ignoring pools that you fly too high (not a problem, I noticed that you later flew next to those Fishing Pools )
    3 - Getting a little stuck when heading south to the Skettis area
    4 - Stuck in the middle island

Tested with Distance Threshold set to 15.

1 - For the first problem, this is a little my fault too. My bot searches for the closest waypoint to the Fishing Pool, which must respect the following condition: 8 < distance < 20. So it seems your profile passed by a coordinate that validates this condition, like it should be, but when the bot dismounts, it falls on the water, therefore, not being able to cast fishing. I was double checking my code and it is just fine. My suggestion to fix this is to record a profile that just follows a path in-land and when these "flyings" are needed, just try to pass 20+ yards so you don't have the risk of having the bot fishing in a wrong position.

3 and 4 - All about tweaking 2 things: the way you record your profile (where you pass and the distance between waypoints) and the Distance Threshold (if it's higher, the bot will "jump" to the next coordinate faster).

Other than that, it's running just fine! For sure, with a simple NoClip or even NoSwim hacks, all these problems just vanish! But running a bot and using a hack at the same... I don't know lol
    Last edited by reliasn; 08-25-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping for some advice on how to improve thanks! :-)

Which profile did you try? they're very different..

The first profile relies heavily on Waterwalk & Climb..not necessarily clipping I just used ot to help myself ;-) because I made it with those enabled..not the smartest decision I agree..I was just thinking for myself though & I planned to use those hacks while fishing ;-)

The second..is odd..it didn't adhere to the path exactly the way I made it..when I recorded it I went to the end of the first lake at that pool it skipped & made a point of stopping there on the only ledge within range without the need for climb/waterwalk..however I ran the entire profile & it does get it on the pass back to start the loop again the way it is now if it doesn't fall in the water..

Yeah the path of flight I tried a few times looking for an optimal loop without looking too unusual in terms of movement wise..went little lake big lake little lake..found that more effective in terms of not having to open the map to get my bearings since I remember personally from playing where the lakes are if I go..that exact way..

I paid attention on the Distance Threshold when I recorded but honestly don't remember now..that beeping..that beeping just kills me..toggle option! lol..

I'm also not sure about removing coordinates..they don't look like map coordinates from say Mapster..or Cartographer..various game addons..so even looking at them..not sure which to delete if I want to remove some stops..

If I set the Threshold to 1..will it follow my movement exactly when I record? As best it can within reason ;-)

reliasn's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    24/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the 2nd profile you posted.

The 2nd profile doesn't have tons of problems. It is fine, but I experienced a couple "stucks" and the bot ignoring the last pool in the very first lake. The flight path is fine in my opinion. The cycle you did should be enough to catch the pet.

Haha, I will add an option to toggle that beeping. It is indeed annoying if you are recording long profiles!

Ok, so we have distance threshold and distance between waypoints. If you record a profile with a lower distance between waypoints, your path will be more "precise". If you record a profile with a higher one, you have great chances of getting stuck, since the bot will go straight to the next waypoints. Now for distance threshold it is simply the distance that you are from the waypoint you want to reach. So you have 2 waypoints, X and Y. Your bot is going for X first. Let's say your Distance Threshold is 10. The bot will only go to waypoint Y if you are below 10yd range from waypoint X. So a high threshold will make the bot jump quickly between the waypoints and your chances of getting stuck are higher as it won't follow the path precisely. However, a low threshold will make it follow the path in a more precise way, but you have the chance of having a "stuttering behaviour", where your bot can end up moving "glitching".

Recording profiles with EWT is excessively simple, that it may turn into something really complicated, since you need to respect certain things to have a succesful profile. It's all about balancing the Distance Threshold, Distance between waypoints and the way you record your profile. And I understand how frustrating it must be to find the exact line in the profile to edit. But once you get used to it, it's gg, you can easily make 30k+ per day without touching the keyboard, like I do with my pet profiles hehe!

Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wooow really just sellin' pets like a baws?

Atreyumon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 hour and i got pinchy... tnks =D

Doomedis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R