Good Feenix WoW account(s) for your retail WoW account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ArtemisClyde's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Feenix WoW account(s) for your retail WoW account

Hello there,
    As the title says im WTT my Feenix Warsong & Archangel account(s) for a retail wow account.
    The account I'm looking for must have atleast one lvl 85, some gold and the best mount skill available. Preferably some skilled professions too.
    I'd like the lvl 85 to be a damage dealing class with decent or more then decent gear. The accounts I have to offer on Feenix are also more than decent geared.

My accounts on Feenix:
    Warsong:
    - acc 1:
    - lvl 60 Human Warlock with 4/5 T2.5 and pretty much full raid epic, naxx attuned and geared to get going.

- acc 2:
    - lvl 60 Tauren Elemental (PvP) Shaman with sick gear, this char absolutely dominates pvp if you play well, if buffed you can 2 shot naxx warriors if youre lucky.
    - lvl 60 Undead Shadow priest with pre-raid gear.
    - acc 3:
    - lvl 60 Gnome Warrior with very decent arms pvp gear and more than pre-raid fury gear.

Archangel:
    - acc 1:
    - lvl 60 Undead Warlock with HC gear and crafted epics. Easily geared enough to start raiding.

See my other threads for more info on these characters. Ignore the message of those threads though, since they're old and no one responded to them.

If you're interested in any of this let me know. How many of these characters I would trade for your account(s) solely depends on the value of your characters.
    Add Artemis.clyde1 on skype or PM me.

Good Feenix WoW account(s) for your retail WoW account