Gold - IGSupply - Supplying Gold for Illidan (US) Players - USA Gold Seller (Engrish) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

IGSupply's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold - IGSupply - Supplying Gold for Illidan (US) Players - USA Gold Seller (Engrish)

Please check current stock for your realm before you contact me! Scroll down!

YOU WILL SEND THE PAYMENT (PAYPAL GIFT*) BEFORE YOU GET ANY GOLD. There has been COUNTLESS numbers of people messaging me in attempt to scam my gold. I know how the game is played... If you sound like a fishy buyer, I will block you on Skype immediately. DON'T EVEN TRY ME

*Paypal DOES NOT COVER digital sales (such as WoW currency). This is why we ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH THE PAYPAL GIFT OPTION.

We *may* trade you the gold FIRST if you're of High Reputation! We need more feedback and Rep ourselves!

*You will need to prove you are the member you say via private message on this site.

★ Current Stock ★

Illidan (US): 100,000g

★ Current Price ★

$0.99/1,000g

★ Delivery Time ★

Instant to 1 Hour

★ Delivery Methods ★

1. Guild Bank Withdraw (15 Minutes)
    2. AH Delivery (1 Hour - Mail Wait Time)
    3. Face to Face (Instant and preferred)

★ Payment Methods ★

PayPal (Gift Option)
    *Contact email must match Paypal address*
    We do NOT deal with account fraud or scams.

Yes, we are Paypal Verified.

About Us:

We are a group of friends who simply know how to play the auction house.

All players are located within the United States; Primary language is ENGLISH.

Note: We will not make a sale without having voice communication (via Skype) ahead of time.

How does our "service" work?

We will be in full communication of the seller both ahead, during and after the sale.

Horde: (Safest Trade Method for All Orders Over 300k)

1. You will make a gold demand; - We will let you know when we have it ready (If it's not already).

2. You will send money via PAYPAL only.

3. You'll post an item (or items) on the Neutral Auction House (such as Linen Cloth) for the amount you purchased.

4. We'll buy the specified item/s out.

5. You'll receive your gold via mail collection approx. 1 hour following.

How to contact us and/or place an order:

PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING!

Thank You

Want to call us directly? Ask for our toll-free support number via MSN or Skype!

We used to sell on Stormrage (US) until moving to Illidan. From our previous thread on Ownedcore:

Originally Posted by Koean View Post
    Legit guy - Just brought about 20k as a trial, cheap price and fast delivery :O
    Last edited by IGSupply; 08-20-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Gold - IGSupply - Supplying Gold for Illidan (US) Players - USA Gold Seller (Engrish)