NEW! [Goldfarming] SCRIPT CONFIGURATOR App for BlackSack's Barb Sarkoth Farm menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cloudsoffire's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW! [Goldfarming] SCRIPT CONFIGURATOR App for BlackSack's Barb Sarkoth Farm

EDIT: Added some tips about the input limit.
    EDIT: Added a screenshot

EDIT: Solved a little issue with the program not responding. Updated the link.
    NEW! [Goldfarming] SCRIPT CONFIGURATOR App for BlackSack's Barb Sarkoth Farm-program-jpg

Hey everyone.

two days ago i saw this post:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html

And after seeing how hard it could be to configure this without causing error for non-programmers, i made a program to configure this scipt to your needs :)
    The only purpose is to configure BarbScript.au3 file without using AutoIT or any other text editor. Do not worry it's completely free of charge with a little trick :)

Things you can configure:

- Sarkoth Kill Timer
    - Random Sleeps
    - Sleep After X Runs
    - Town Portal Timer
    - Script Load Timer
    - More Random Clicks
    - Looting and Selling Rares, Magics etc...
    - Runs before Vending
    and more! :)

with the input limit, the script took a shot in the knee, yes. But if it's configured properly to be a "decent money maker" and not a " ULTRA MEGA UBER DUPER SUPER money making machine" it is actually pretty viable.

Some tips to work it around the input limit:

- Let the script sleep about 40-50 minutes after 35-40 succesful runs and you should be good... If not, you may try to increase the sleep time or you may decrease the succesful runs required to go to 'sleep mode'...
    - Enable the random sleep feature so each run requires more time to end and eventually it will help the input limit problem.
    - Vend more often. Keep it around 5-6 so you'll vend more and vending increases the time of script and again eventually it helps the input limit problem.
    - Do NOT leave the script 7/24 open probably you'll get banned after 2 or 3 times you reach the input limit if not before...
    - Sit in front of your computer a couple of times each set of runs to click random places. This will interrupt the script and cause it to do the latest action again increasing the time the run requires...

ReadMe:

This is a program to configure and recreate BlackSack's Barbarian Sarkoth Gold Farm AutoIT Script
    Use with Caution! DOES NOT WORK ON 64BIT SORRY FOR THAT

Works only for 1920x1080 Resolution and Barbarian for now.

You need to download AutoIT and Tesseract for the script.
    Or their installers are provided in the install pack but you should check for updates.
    Run autoit-v3-setup.exe first and
    Run tesseract-ocr-setup-3.01-1 to install them.

Here is the download link: http://adf.ly/C3R7H

Just Install all the programs, Run Script Configurator, Read The Instructions, Configure freely, Save and Run BarbScript.au3 :)

Tested and works on Win 7 Ultimate.
    Please Report Any Errors!!

EDIT: Forgot to add, requires Visual C++ 2010 Runtime to work. Downloadable everywhere :)
    Last edited by cloudsoffire; 08-21-2012 at 09:04 AM.

NEW! [Goldfarming] SCRIPT CONFIGURATOR App for BlackSack's Barb Sarkoth Farm
    raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get program stopped working all the time.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raakall View Post
    I get program stopped working all the time.
    Hmm...well did you try running as administrator?
    And could you please tell me what your operating system is?

raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloudsoffire View Post
    Hmm...well did you try running as administrator?
    And could you please tell me what your operating system is?
    Yes , i tried running it as admin , didn't work , OS is Windows 7 x64

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes , i tried running it as admin , didn't work , OS is Windows 7 x64
    ooh... well you may try to put the program in program files (x86) and try to run it again but as far as i tried on two x64 computers, it did not work I forgot to mention that in the post, now i added it.

Harth234's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought sarkoth wasn't viable anymore?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Harth234 View Post
    I thought sarkoth wasn't viable anymore?

with the input limit, the script took a shot in the knee, yes. But if it's configured properly to be a "decent money maker" and not a " ULTRA MEGA UBER DUPER SUPER money making machine" it is actually pretty viable.

- Let the script sleep about 40-50 minutes after 35-40 succesful runs and you should be good... If not, you may try to increase the sleep time or you may decrease the succesful runs required to go to 'sleep mode'...
    - Enable the random sleep feature so each run requires more time to end and eventually it will help the input limit problem.
    - Vend more often. Keep it around 5-6 so you'll vend more and vending increases the time of script and again eventually it helps the input limit problem.
    - Do NOT leave the script 7/24 open probably you'll get banned after 2 or 3 times you reach the input limit if not before...
    - Sit in front of your computer a couple of times each set of runs to click random places. This will interrupt the script and cause it to do the latest action again increasing the time the run requires...

I still believe Sarkoth is the best and easiest way to goldfarm.

EDIT: Adding these info to the original post

raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT: Adding these info to the original post
    Can you give me a code to do that? I mean to make the bot sleep after 35-40 runs. i can't find it.

aquanow's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So,

After watching it run for awhile I don't think that the sleep after X runs is working on mine; maybe I did something wrong? Please advise -- how can I guarantee it will sleep after X runs.
    Last edited by aquanow; 08-23-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aquanow View Post
    So,

After watching it run for awhile I don't think that the sleep after X runs is working on mine; maybe I did something wrong? Please advise -- how can I guarantee it will sleep after X runs.
    Hmm well i did not think of indicating this obviously but that X Runs means sleep after *SUCCESSFUL* X runs. So if you put 25, it will probably sleep after around 35-40. You know sometimes The Dank Cellar does not appear and that is counted as a FAILED RUN.

Helpful?

Can you give me a code to do that? I mean to make the bot sleep after 35-40 runs. i can't find it.
    So you still can't run the program to configure :/ well i'll try to add an x64 version but until that date, you can edit BarbScript.au3 file and press f3 to find a sample of code. The code you'll look for is Sleep(Random( XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX) There are too many sleep codes but many of them are just 4 or 5 digits. This large one (approx. 7-8 digits) is the sleep amount in miliseconds. You can set these two to any value and after X successful runs it will sleep for an amount of time in between the two you gave. And the X Runs can be set insinde the script too, it's quite easy. Just look for $RunsUntilMenuWait (or something like that, i'm not home right now) code. Set it to whatever you like
    Last edited by cloudsoffire; 08-23-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Typo

raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm well i did not think of indicating this obviously but that X Runs means sleep after *SUCCESSFUL* X runs. So if you put 25, it will probably sleep after around 35-40. You know sometimes The Dank Cellar does not appear and that is counted as a FAILED RUN.

Helpful?

So you still can't run the program to configure :/ well i'll try to add an x64 version but until that date, you can edit BarbScript.au3 file and press f3 to find a sample of code. The code you'll look for is Sleep(Random( XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX) There are too many sleep codes but many of them are just 4 or 5 digits. This large one (approx. 7-8 digits) is the sleep amount in miliseconds. You can set these two to any value and after X successful runs it will sleep for an amount of time in between the two you gave. And the X Runs can be set insinde the script too, it's quite easy. Just look for $RunsUntilMenuWait (or something like that, i'm not home right now) code. Set it to whatever you like

Thank you. , could you help me with modifying timer for call of the ancients once you are in sarkoth? it seems they have changed the wait time to use the skill or something ,and it doesn't use it.
    Last edited by raakall; 08-23-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Rosenrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sarkoth is not really a viable option anymore. with the input limits and reduced drops you can expect about 100k gph with approx 300gf, you might make a bit more with salvaging enabled but the best option in my opinion is nm core which still nets about 300k gph.
    Last edited by Rosenrot; 08-23-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rosenrot View Post
    sarkoth is not really a viable option anymore. with the input limits and reduced drops you can expect about 100k gph with approx 300gf, you might make a bit more with salvaging enabled but the best option in my opinion is nm core which still nets about 300k gph.
    Well after looking through the forums for a decent script higher than 200k gph i decided Sarkoth is still, still viable. Core has a lot higher ban rate than sarkoth. Blizzard thinks that they solved sarkoth problem by lowering its gold drop but on the long shot they also reduced the ban chance. So yes i still believe that this script is good and decent. But again, it's not an ULTIMATE MONEY MAKING UBER MACHINE.

But in any way, you may be right. So do you know any AutoIT Core scripts for 1920 x1080? maybe i can try that and write a program to configure those scripts easily too...

Barbarian will be appreciated

Thank you. , could you help me with modifying timer for call of the ancients once you are in sarkoth? it seems they have changed the wait time to use the skill or something ,and it doesn't use it.
    that seems odd, actually it should be using automatically without depending on a configuration :S I need to look for the code to tell you exactly what you need to do but can't do that right now when i get home to my programming pc i'll try to help you with the issue. But in any case, no offense but, are you sure you've put the skill on skill number 4? or perhaps you re-bound it to another key?
    Last edited by cloudsoffire; 08-23-2012 at 04:14 PM.

raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well after looking through the forums for a decent script higher than 200k gph i decided Sarkoth is still, still viable. Core has a lot higher ban rate than sarkoth. Blizzard thinks that they solved sarkoth problem by lowering its gold drop but on the long shot they also reduced the ban chance. So yes i still believe that this script is good and decent. But again, it's not an ULTIMATE MONEY MAKING UBER MACHINE.

But in any way, you may be right. So do you know any AutoIT Core scripts for 1920 x1080? maybe i can try that and write a program to configure those scripts easily too...

Barbarian will be appreciated

that seems odd, actually it should be using automatically without depending on a configuration :S I need to look for the code to tell you exactly what you need to do but can't do that right now when i get home to my programming pc i'll try to help you with the issue. But in any case, no offense but, are you sure you've put the skill on skill number 4? or perhaps you re-bound it to another key?
    I've fixed it , but than you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've fixed it , but than you.