Raf For Your Monk! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raf For Your Monk!

So as blizzard has confirmed you can raf and grant levels to monks as soon as it goes live. This will be the fastest way to get realm first lvl 60 monk, lvl 70 monk, lvl 80 monk and I intend to help you.

I speak English and prefer to work with English speaking clients, even if its broken English as long as it is understandable.

I am looking to start raf with anyone who wants to do it.
    You supply the key/account that is raf and I will level characters either with or without you. (YOU KEEP THE ACCOUNT AFTERWARDS i do not)
    When mop comes i will grant your monk levels all the way up until i can no longer grant them.
    For lvl 70 it requires me to level 2 chars to level 70
    If you supply wotlk i will do 2 till lvl 80.
    Since this is two characters being leveled it may take up to 1 week without help.
    However if you know the game well then you know that working together means you can hit lvl 70 in under 24 hrs played time.

I can bot chars or level them by hand up to you. If i do this solo i will probably just bot them to be honest.
    looking to charge $10 for 2x lvl 70 and $15 for 2x lvl 80.

I can level pretty quick without boa so if you would like to try this out post here and let me know if my offer is reasonable.
    I will also be up on the day of mop... i already have it on my main account so it will be downloaded and ready to launch as soon as it goes live.
    instead of my jumping on and leveling my own monk i will be on to grand raf levels as soon as we can login.

looking to do 2 accounts at once. so first come first served!

Will take paypal or negotiable amount of gold.
    Last edited by jaczar; 08-18-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Payment

Raf For Your Monk!
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Unique Offer!

Scream0013's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaczar View Post
    So as blizzard has confirmed you can raf and grant levels to monks as soon as it goes live. This will be the fastest way to get realm first lvl 60 monk, lvl 70 monk, lvl 80 monk and I intend to help you.

I speak English and prefer to work with English speaking clients, even if its broken English as long as it is understandable.

I am looking to start raf with anyone who wants to do it.
    You supply the key/account that is raf and I will level characters either with or without you. (YOU KEEP THE ACCOUNT AFTERWARDS i do not)
    When mop comes i will grant your monk levels all the way up until i can no longer grant them.
    For lvl 70 it requires me to level 2 chars to level 70
    If you supply wotlk i will do 2 till lvl 80.
    Since this is two characters being leveled it may take up to 1 week without help.
    However if you know the game well then you know that working together means you can hit lvl 70 in under 24 hrs played time.

I can bot chars or level them by hand up to you. If i do this solo i will probably just bot them to be honest.
    looking to charge $10 for 2x lvl 70 and $15 for 2x lvl 80.

I can level pretty quick without boa so if you would like to try this out post here and let me know if my offer is reasonable.
    I will also be up on the day of mop... i already have it on my main account so it will be downloaded and ready to launch as soon as it goes live.
    instead of my jumping on and leveling my own monk i will be on to grand raf levels as soon as we can login.

looking to do 2 accounts at once. so first come first served!

Will take paypal or negotiable amount of gold.

Their won't be realm first 60 70 80, meaning this will be the fastest way to 80 then you'll need to level asap to 90 :P

Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess those have been removed I was not aware. Either way this will be way faster than leveling through the old content.