US/EU Accounts D3. Tasty & clear.  Also got MoP/TSW accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bennzinn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US/EU Accounts D3. Tasty & clear. Also got MoP/TSW accounts

Hey guys.
    I know how hard is to loose a bots. The first loose is like a death of friend (as for me).
    I've come a long way from Autoit, through HB, and now DB.
    But there is always a threat from Warded that killed some of my "friends"
    So I decided to overcome that problem & found solution for me and all who need it.

Nowadays I can offer myself & some of you my service :

- Only US/EU D3 accounts (this means that default country & language is enUS)
    - All zones playable
    - Any language inside (As it is not RU client, you can choose any language you need)
    - Verified & tested to play. (You can just log in & start lvl-ing or hm....playing? )
    - You will get all info about your account (login, pass, secret questions and so on). Change it for your own after getting account.

I got few accounts now ready to new owners.
    It takes me some time to deliver new packs of accounts, cause I offer only safed & checked goods.
    So if you are going to order some acc's, you better PM me before you need it for 2-3 days.

As for payments, I can accept Paypal/Webmoney.

If you need some surety/guarantee service - feel free to use it, but costs of it is from your side.

Almost forgot. PRICE !
    For now it is 30-35$ for 1 acc.
    35$ for 1,
    34$ for 2
    30$ for 5+ acc's.

Also I have some hot offers for some MMORPG's like The Secret World, (Incoming) Guild Wars 2, Mysts of Pandaria....

Originally Posted by PKSays
    credit card fraud? aren't those easily bannable?
    Sure. Every time people see something not usual, they think this is some kind of "cheat" or "fraud".
    I assure my source is 100% clear.
    I don't know all the details, cause I'm just a seller, but I know it's just a corporate money from crossadvertising.
    That way some companies pay each other for some services.
    I have personal bot-ferm with that accounts 4+4 bots (2 Computers Athlon X4 645+SSD+20Gb RAM+PVN) which are botting 18/7 and everything is FINE.

If you got questions, write it here. As for orders, better PM via ICQ/Skype.

P.S. After buying 3+ acconts I can offer some VERY special offer fo DB customers. Not free of charge of course. But details I will give you only after you are trusted buyer.
    Last edited by bennzinn; 08-16-2012 at 06:58 PM.

US/EU Accounts D3. Tasty & clear.  Also got MoP/TSW accounts
    Venison's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bennzinn View Post
    Hey guys.
    I know how hard is to loose a bots. The first loose is like a death of friend (as for me).
    I've come a long way from Autoit, through HB, and now DB.
    But there is always a threat from Warded that killed some of my "friends"
    So I decided to overcome that problem & found solution for me and all who need it.

Nowadays I can offer myself & some of you my service :

- Only US/EU D3 accounts (this means that default country & language is enUS)
    - All zones playable
    - Any language inside (As it is not RU client, you can choose any language you need)
    - Verified & tested to play. (You can just log in & start lvl-ing or hm....playing? )
    - You will get all info about your account (login, pass, secret questions and so on). Change it for your own after getting account.

I got few accounts now ready to new owners.
    It takes me some time to deliver new packs of accounts, cause I offer only safed & checked goods.
    So if you are going to order some acc's, you better PM me before you need it for 2-3 days.

As for payments, I can accept Paypal/Webmoney.

If you need some surety/guarantee service - feel free to use it, but costs of it is from your side.

Almost forgot. PRICE !
    For now it is 30-35$ for 1 acc.
    35$ for 1,
    34$ for 2
    30$ for 5+ acc's.

Also I have some hot offers for some MMORPG's like The Secret World, (Incoming) Guild Wars 2, Mysts of Pandaria....

Sure. Every time people see something not usual, they think this is some kind of "cheat" or "fraud".
    I don't know all the details, cause I'm just a seller, but I know it's just a corporate money from crossadvertising.
    That way some companies pay each other for some services.
    I have personal bot-ferm with that accounts 4+4 bots (2 Computers Athlon X4 645+SSD+20Gb RAM+PVN) which are botting 18/7 and everything is FINE.

If you got questions, write it here. As for orders, better PM via ICQ/Skype.

P.S. After buying 3+ acconts I can offer some VERY special offer fo DB customers. Not free of charge of course. But details I will give you only after you are trusted buyer.
    Just got 3 Diablo accounts guy is legit.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Venison
    Just got 3 Diablo accounts guy is legit.
    a guy signs himself up just to make his first post a vouch? that alone should make people extremely suspicious.

too good to be true, usually is.

especially when this guy has no vouch/rep/verify/donate/anything
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    a guy signs himself up just to make his first post a vouch? that alone should make people extremely suspicious.

too good to be true, usually is.

especially when this guy has no vouch/rep/verify/donate/anything
    He just bought 3 accs, but the funny thing was that our deal was done at DB forums, where Trade posts are forbidden. So after trade, I moved my topic here and that's why first buyer almost instantly wrote a post.
    As for low rep I can tell you that everybody starts from something. As for me I started from you profiles to sarkoth. But for now, I'm a DB customer & my bot-ferm need more services for my own usage. Some of them I can provide to commuinty.
    So here is the deal for you to prove my deal :
    If anyone need verifying I can give him login/pass to Bnet acc & game. So he will be free to check everything he need (character, account info, payment info, etc) before he spent money for it.
    Then I will send him e-mail & secretQ which will make him owner of account.
    Also I provide 2 weeks guarantee & account exchange if something goes wrong. (except permanent ban for botting ofc ).

Assistend's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you give assurance on something unknown to you?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Assistend View Post
    How can you give assurance on something unknown to you?
    Cause I have practice from expluatation the product I sell.
    The only problem goes from Blizzard & Yahoo, who think that if your IP change, then your account is stolen.
    Blizz goes crazy & for now (new rule came 2-3days ago) we need change pass every time we login from different IP. It hurt my bot-ferm, cause I often need login from same account on different PC's
    If before I need to enter only secretQ, for now we need change pass.
    Also every time you'll buy D3 product from me, be rdy for little 5-15 min complications about security changes for your new bought accs. It's easy if know what to do, and with my assistance you will know what to do.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 accs incoming in 48hours. Don't waste time & take your bots (gaming experience) to new level !!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solved ANY troubles with changing owner of accouns. So you can buy & instantly start doing what you want.
    6 accs left for you. ETA ~12hours