Duped Reins of the Spectral TIger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JayDub808's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duped Reins of the Spectral TIger

What the titles says.

US Alliance, Kel'Thuzad

Duped Reins of the Spectral TIger
    Skirmish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like one of those too, on any US server.
    Last edited by Skirmish; 08-16-2012 at 10:14 AM.

SpeedySaky's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd like some of those on eu also

gamer6321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would like to buy one as well but i just don't understand if it is duped why sell it for so expensive still. i mean you have basically a huge stash of them you sell one you can just dupe it again while the dupe is still available.

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would like to buy one as well but i just don't understand if it is duped why sell it for so expensive still. i mean you have basically a huge stash of them you sell one you can just dupe it again while the dupe is still available.
    This is the big question isn't it? And its one only people who know how to dupe can answer. Im fairly sure there is a dupe exploit but it cant be quite as straight forward as say taking 1 item and turning into 100 cause if it was servers would be flooded with TCG mounts, being sold for 20-30k each. Also gold selling websites would be also advertising the sale of cheap TCG mounts, but they aren't. Obviously there is more to the dupe than we know, and that's what keeps prices reasonably high and demand high.

LordJungyup's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by j600 View Post
    This is the big question isn't it? And its one only people who know how to dupe can answer. Im fairly sure there is a dupe exploit but it cant be quite as straight forward as say taking 1 item and turning into 100 cause if it was servers would be flooded with TCG mounts, being sold for 20-30k each. Also gold selling websites would be also advertising the sale of cheap TCG mounts, but they aren't. Obviously there is more to the dupe than we know, and that's what keeps prices reasonably high and demand high.
    They are flooded with mounts. Some servers have 4-5 Swift Spectral Tigers on the AH but priced at the current rate (like 300k). I'm not saying they are all duped but something is going on there. I'm not sure why Crimson Deathchargers are the mount of choice tbh. My only guess is that it has something to do with being a quest reward (I don't see how it makes sense but it's all I can come up with). Alternatively they could be planning on doing it with all the mounts. So once nobody wants to buy the Deathchargers they'll go on and start selling Big Battle Bears... lol. I don't think that's very feasible though.

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definately think there is an exploit with crimson deathchargers, there is no doubt in my mind on this. TCG mounts Im not so sure of....it seems odd to me that they aren't absolutley flooding the entire market. I have no doubt there is a LOT more of them and something is going on, but Im not so sure its as straight forward as taking 1 TCG item and turning it many many more.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because you do not see 100s of them being listed on the AH, doesn't mean they do not exist in abundance. In-game economy is just like real life, if you flood a specific market, the value of that item decreases.

Also, from my understanding, when duping this mount especially; Blizzard can catch on rather quickly. So, the item has to be sold or learned extremely fast. This way Blizzard is not going to take it away from the "clueless" buyer.

I play on Kel'Thuzad which is one of the, if not then THE busiest realm for Alliance. These mounts are being sold not only on the AH, but in trade ALL THE TIME.

If a seller is honest like some that post here, they should tell you the item is duped and charge less than 100K for it. They do this because they know the risk involved for you as well. (the slight chance Blizzard might take it from you).

The hard part is not only finding someone who sells duped SST mount, but one that will tell you it is duped.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if the crimson death charger is being duped and it is a quest reward how do you explain vials of sand being duped when that item is a crafted item.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea. If I knew I would be duping items lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol only if we knew, but still if anyone is reasonable enough to let go of a Duped SST for cheaper then say $40 i would buy so many in a heartbeat

Goldenstein Inc.'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, can't believe what I'm reading... SST for less than 40$... Where is this world going? ._.

baldrich's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LordJungyup View Post
    They are flooded with mounts. Some servers have 4-5 Swift Spectral Tigers on the AH but priced at the current rate (like 300k). I'm not saying they are all duped but something is going on there. I'm not sure why Crimson Deathchargers are the mount of choice tbh. My only guess is that it has something to do with being a quest reward (I don't see how it makes sense but it's all I can come up with). Alternatively they could be planning on doing it with all the mounts. So once nobody wants to buy the Deathchargers they'll go on and start selling Big Battle Bears... lol. I don't think that's very feasible though.
    On my server [Terenas] the Swift Spectrals are going for 50k and the Crimson Deathchargers are going for 30k, its ridiculous. By the way, if you want a cheap server where you can make no money due to the intensity of bots and dupers then join TERENAS! Yay.

Aurina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baldrich View Post
    On my server [Terenas] the Swift Spectrals are going for 50k and the Crimson Deathchargers are going for 30k, its ridiculous. By the way, if you want a cheap server where you can make no money due to the intensity of bots and dupers then join TERENAS! Yay.
    50k? Post proof.
    If that's true then I'll create a level 1, level him to 10 and buy 250k/5 mounts and transfer back and make huge profits.

tinton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baldrich View Post
    On my server I managed to get a Crimson DC for 9K. My main is a DK so it wasn't a big deal. It was more for the Epeen than anything. (KJ-Alliance)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast