Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well that sucks, just when i finally get one going I can't use it anymore. Does anyone have any other good goldfinding bots that won't be affected by this crap?

chvlumb's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pineapplebob View Post
    well that sucks, just when i finally get one going I can't use it anymore. Does anyone have any other good goldfinding bots that won't be affected by this crap?
    Nope the days of botting, were relying on games created for more gold is over. The only way around this is to create a bot that grinds for 15mins+ before it recreates a game. I'm not even sure if that will be possible to do in INFERNO act3/4. It's really hard to gear a account with GF+pick radious+ base stats for the class to provide dmg output aka int,dex,str. Sarkoth is dead.

pineapplebob's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "If you are experiencing (or have experienced) the "Input Limit Reached" message for game creation, please let us know -- but also try to provide us with the information above. This will help us better tailor the current threshold."
    I made a support ticket and usually when I do that they get right back to me, but I brought up some very good points. Like why should we be told HOW to play the game when we paid money for it. Kind of ridiculous. They then referred me to this post here "http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6079782166" and told me to read it. I did, and laughed. There's not ONE positive reply on that post. I think they know they've messed up big time because when I pointed that out, I have not recieved a response back like I normally would have in 15mins or so. I bet if we can get enough people to create support tickets explaining that we're doing it legitmatley they'll do one of two things. Make Sarkoth appear 100% of the time, or turn the limits back to the way they were.