0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfinished AH gem script

So a couple of weeks ago I started working on this AH script in autoit that would collect the current prices of gems, and then scan the auction house buying out any item where the gems are worth more than the selling price. Towards the end I realised I don't even like the game so I have no motivation to finish this, though I have finished most of it.
    At the moment the script will gather the prices of the current gems, and search through 1 page of items looking for profit. All it needs to be complete is to loop the search to look through all the pages and set search criterias.
    Hopefully this will be useful to someone else if you want to finish it off, or use any of what i've done. I warn you though that I have no experience in coding or anything so it might be a mess or just completely useless, I put notes at most points.

It runs in 800x600 fullscreen using pixelsearching to read the numbers on the screen and stores the prices, I wrote my own OCR for this. To run it you should use a character that has no items equipped to stop any tooltips from blocking the items price whilst searching.
    To start it off you go to the gem section of the AH, type 1 into the number of gems to search for, and press ctrl + e. It should start to go through all the prices of gems for star gems upwards and once its done it will bring up a little popup showing all the prices its collected if you want to verify they are right (I've noticed the prices might be a bit off due to the current price of the gem changing slightly in the time its been searching, but the stored value should obviously be very close).
    Then you go to the auction house tab and press ctrl + q and it will run the cursor down over each item checking what gems are in the item and comparing it to the price of the item, it will skip past items that have no gems or gem quality isn't star or above, if it finds an item that is profitable it will autobuy it.

As you can see all the hard work is done, it just needs to be finished. If you do decided to finish this off, some credit would be nice
    I'll answer questions about the script if you have any

*edit* It's an autoit script, I just attached it as .txt because you cant attach .au3 files
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unfinished AH gem script
    datguyjoe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i looked at it, i dont plan on using it but, it was pretty neat and everything was coded nicely although it could use some more labeling and comments