0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Techniques to beat anti-cheat

!!!For trainer makers/Mem-searchers/software writers!!!

Un-tested ways to get past warden.
    Un-tested ways to get past warden.

1)
    !Only use pointers do not use the real address.( only will work if its being detected by the access of the address!!!)
    !most likely it just waits for the value to go to a out of bounds value(Example:ZeroGravity address)! So this propbaly will not work!
    !yes blizz can very easily monitor the value of the address since it is a STATIC address in most cases!

Skip to 5 if you do not care about trainers or if your hack is a rootkit(kernel level!).

2)
    Warden : "found it to be reading the window title" - http://www.pcsympathy.com/article1069.html - by manunkind

!window name. Make your trainer a rootkit.(kernel level!)(Example:CheatEngine) or name your window for example a common window name.!

3)
    !exe name.(same as above rootkit)(Example:Cheatengine) Name it something that is a common process.
    4)(windows only)
    !set the hack.exe compatibility to win 2000.!

5)
    !If you dont care about useing a trainer just use cheat engine and edit the wall walk value by a pointer!

Edit: 6)(!!!also for cheatengine!!!)

"The Warden is installed and loaded when someone connects to a server to play World of Warcraft." - http://www.pcsympathy.com/article1069.html - by manunkind

run the trainer before you login. Turn wall walk on( value : 0 ). Quit the trainer then login.
    (just a idea. Propbaly will not work.)

!!!not for cheat engine!!! Use anti debug code in your application.(or use a anti debug application)

I do not know if they will work for warden, however they are common ways to get around more well known anti cheat programs.

Feel free to put stuff on the list or disprove current techniques.
    Feel free to put stuff on the list or disprove current techniques.

Cheat engine does most of this stuff for you (TURN STEALTH MODE ON)!!! Just hope that blizz is not looking for out of bounds values(yet) for Wall Walk value.

Edit: Not sure if this is true but blizz could be checking history of non-default/out of bounds values.
    This would make sense since some are being banned, even through they did not use hacks for a long time since this BAN-alert.

Update: I found out mem editing is probbaly almost obsolete in WoW, not since a warden update but new server side techniques.

Update: I had to get rid of some of the example info since some people making keyloggers used this info.(I dont support that)
    Last edited by mp40stg44; 09-24-2006 at 03:58 AM.

Techniques to beat anti-cheat
    FoRbIdDeN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Techniques to beat anti-cheat

Thanks for that, but can anyone tell me if u get banned for loading up ur mountain hax b4 u log in? (thats how i load up mine)
    + rep

TehMuchos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Techniques to beat anti-cheat

The CE thing is pretty good, I'll have to try it...

Just verified number six, was running around Durotar, and Western Tirisfal. However, you should wait, ban might not be immediate.
    Last edited by TehMuchos; 09-29-2006 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost