0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lazybot Grinding Question

Making profiles is pretty easy. I made a sweet little grinding profile to farm our favorite little oozeling, but there is one annoying tic I've noticed the bot doing (and not just my profile features this particular annoyance, either.)

My toon will kill the mob from up to 40 yards (hunter), then when it runs to loot the mob most of the time it will run slightly PAST said mob, requiring the bot to rotate my toon about 180 degrees in order to loot it. Now we've looted the mob, and instead of continuing on it's linear path the bot will make my toon "naturally" follow the path of least resistance...and goes back the way it just came, TOWARDS a path of dead and looted mobs. Granted I of course made a circular profile so it's basically an endless path, but this is going to waste massive amounts of time if it's going to turn around and go the other way every time it kills something.

Played around a bit but I'm not sure if it's possible to remedy this little piece of behavior. Any ideas? Also, cool tips appreciated for beginning botters/profile makers.

Lazybot Grinding Question
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get the romb0t modified version from my thread, he added a rule to force the bot to take the shortest path back to the line. i think that's what you are looking for, look at the full changelog too.
    :gusta:wow:gusta: