Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Lazy Bot] Issues with.. Well, I don't know.

So.. I get this spammed in my message box whenever i try to run an engine:

[7:26:59 PM] Key: actionpage1 potentially bound incorrectly, should be: shift-1
    [7:26:59 PM] Key: actionpage2 potentially bound incorrectly, should be: shift-2
    [7:26:59 PM] Key: actionpage3 potentially bound incorrectly, should be: shift-3
    [7:26:59 PM] Key: actionpage4 potentially bound incorrectly, should be: shift-4
    [7:26:59 PM] Key: actionpage5 potentially bound incorrectly, should be: shift-5
    [7:26:59 PM] Key: actionpage6 potentially bound incorrectly, should be: shift-6

This has only started to occur in the past couple of days, before hand the bot was running flawlessly. If anyone could help me out with this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

[Lazy Bot] Issues with.. Well, I don't know.
    Cacos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

I've never used the bot, but as I can see the log it seems that the key binds for action pages have been changed or the bot is not recognizing them. Check the key bindings and set them accordingly

Hope it helped!

~Cacos

dropdeadjames's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably don't need to comment further, but to give you a definitive answer, yes Cacos is spot on.

This happened to me because I personally use a lot of addons and a very customized UI with a razer naga and had bound the 1-9 keys to a shift modifier for my secondary abilities. This conflicted with the settings in lazybot, because it uses the Shift+1 through 6 keys to switch between your action bars (seeing as you more than likely have in surplus of 9 abilities and are using other bars.

Go into your keybindings and bind actionpage1 to 'shift+1', and then do the same for actionpage2 through 6, and you won't see this problem any more. You can also just reset the keybindings to default as well.

xrandomz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, this fixed my problem. Thankyou both of you. I really do appreciate it.