Giving Away (2) 6 Month Wow Subscriptions + Selling Tichondrius (A) Gold [US] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JayPaul's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving Away (2) 6 Month Wow Subscriptions + Selling Tichondrius (A) Gold [US]

Selling Tichondrius Alliance Gold on US Realm - $1.10 per 1,000 gold.

=======================================================================

Also giving away two 6 month paid wow subscriptions to people, add me on skype!
    You don't have to register for no survey download nothing or any type of crap like that.

All you need is a facebook account, you click like on one picture & I will give you 1 entry for the give away.

I will be using RandomPicker live via twitch tv on the 6th. So this isn't rigged & we will have TWO winners.
    The more facebook accounts you can get to like the picture the more entrys I will give you. (You must tell me who you had like the picture)

THIS IS TO NO BENEFIT FOR ME.
    It is for a female friend of mine, a single mother who is struggling right now so I am gaining nothing out of this.

My skype: JayPaul2009

Giving Away (2) 6 Month Wow Subscriptions + Selling Tichondrius (A) Gold [US]